Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dell Latitude XT2 Laptop Computer (Intel Core 2 Duo SU9400 128GB/2GB)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 2, 2013
Great laptop. Was the upgraded 1.4GHz processor and had 128GB SSD Installed. Definitely recommend the SSD. Made a huge difference in performance. Wouldn't go back to a regular hard drive again. Didn't come with a stylus but my finger works great.
on October 2, 2013
Got mine. Went with the upgraded 1.4ghz and I'm luvin it :) Does all my cs6 stuff. Using my finger as a paintbrush is pretty fun. Tablet mode is sexy. I'd recommend this to any of my classmates.
on September 14, 2014
This was a good pick for me. My laptop arrived earlier than scheduled, which was great for me considering the fact that I needed it for classes and has been going ever since with no problems.
on September 25, 2010
Since Amazon Erased my last review on these Tablets I will again post a fair warning to consumers.
I work Tech Support for a Hospital that continues to purchase these awfull devices.
We are constantly getting these repaired - the third party that dell Hires to replace hardware is in our
building weekly. The LCD displays go bad so often I swear they were made by Monkeys. For the price you could do SO much better, Take my advice and move on. It's no wonder that Dell has slipped from Number 1 in PC sales.