Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Red / Black|Change

on October 30, 2011
Pros:
- The Darth Maul figurine that comes with it was a nice bonus, and when combined with the watch makes the cost of this purchase reasonable even with some problems with durability.
- The face design is cool, my 8 year old loved it and it was a good thing to draw attention to the face while he tries to master telling time.
- The colors are nice looking, and the lego block design caught the eye of many other kids.

Cons:
- The buckle is problem #1. It doesn't hold very good on an active 8 year old's wrist. They have to know the first thing he will do it put it on and mimic using a light saber, and the slightest bump and the buckle gives way.
- Overall cheaply made, from a Dad's viewpoint. It appears to be even cheaper material than standard lego blocks, only making that judgement by feel and appearance. But, it is low cost at around $20 for the watch and figurine, so a person could argue that you're getting what you pay for.
- After a few weeks the Darth Maul character is the only thing still being used. He can't even tell me where the watch is in his room, and he was anticipating it so much he drew a circle around the anticipated delivery date.

If I had it to do over again...I would probably still end up buying it. Because when a kid wants a Darth Maul watch, that's what you get him. And a more expensive version would probably end up damaged at my child's age.
on July 4, 2010
My children love Legos. As in, they'll disappear for a few hours to build and then play with their creations in the Lego room. So when my 5-year old was regularly telling time to the nearest 5-minute mark, we got him a Star Wars' themed Lego watch for Easter. The links are very easy to add as the child grows, which is good with their still-rapid growth in early elementary years. About a year later, the band's attachment to the watch face had worn enough that it was regularly disengaging; eventually, the watch fell off without my son noticing and was lost forever. But he loved it so much and the timepiece is inexpensive enough, we decided to go ahead and replace it with yet another Star Wars' Lego timepiece, just with the Darth Maul character in place of the original Luke Skywalker.

If you want a watch that will last forever, you might consider something with a more traditional band. But if you want something with engaging characters that children love to wear and use to practice their newfound time-telling skills, go with this piece.
on January 20, 2014
There are pros and cons on this item.
On the pros side, the mini-figure is a nice addition. The watch itself is suitable for kids as it is not too big.
On the cons side, the buckle links are a big too tight for kids to adjust the length of the strap. Adult's assistance is needed. The hook locking mechanism is too loose and coupled with the lightweight of the watch, kids can lose the watch without knowing it.
on January 1, 2014
I wasn't excited about the quality of the watch. The plastic does not feel thick enough or sturdy. The face of the watch is a little smaller than I'd want for my 8 year old that is learning how to read the time. Everything in the face of the watch seems a little cramped, so it is not as easy to read the time. It's okay, but my son does love it.
on February 15, 2014
My son loves his Darth Maul watch. I just wish it would stay on his wrist better. The watch works exactly as it should, however the slightest bang and the watch falls off. The clip just doesn't stay clipped.
on August 19, 2014
The first time I saw a Lego watch was in the 1990s during a trip to Germany. I found the idea so cool that I had to have one and spent a lot of money. I had it about 8 years under fairly regular use and it was running all that time. By the time I lost it, Amazon had the Lego watches and I I got a new one for a fraction of the original price. It too became my favorite watch; not only because it is always a conversation piece, but also because I found it easier to read than any of my fancier watches. It died after 10 years of service and used about 4 batteries during that time. They don't seem to make them in the exact same style anymore, so I bought one in the Darth Vader style, presuming that the innards are of the same good enough quality. The links of the arm band seem to be interchangeable between all models so I can now mix and match all different Lego colors. Right now my arm band is black-red-yellow, the colors of my favorite team and winners of the soccer world championship in Brazil.
on April 22, 2011
This watch was a birthday gift for my 6-year old boy. He's had it for a little over one month now. It comes with a Lego Mini-figure & he totally loves the watch & the figure. It is very light-weight & the links come apart pretty easily (after you figure out they have to be in a certain position to release.) In fact, they'll come apart sometimes when my son takes off the watch...which is the only downside. The clasp is very easy to use. Although, it is more of a 'hook,' but nevertheless, serves its purpose rather well. The links come in 3 different colors & has 2 different snap-on 'face guards' so you can customize it anyway you'd like. The watch face is a bit small but is still readable. It also keeps time pretty accurately. If your child doesn't like this character style watch, there are many others to choose from...and the price was 'just right.' Overall, a good first watch for the price...especially with the Lego's brand name attached to it.
on November 24, 2011
After painstakenly adjusting the watch to the right size for my son, the watch refused to stay in one piece. The clasp would come undone, the pieces would come undone - and yes I was absolutely sure the pieces had been secured.

The watch was not wearable after two days and went into the junk drawer. A complete waste of money.
on April 17, 2012
I bought this watch for my 6 year old son for Easter. He absolutely LOVES it but is afraid to wear it because it falls off all the time. The design should be better considering they are making it for kids.
on April 9, 2013
My boys are HUGE Lego Star Wars fans, so when I saw these watches, I knew they'd love them. They are just as cute (if not cuter) in person than the photo. Unfortunately (and the reason I only gave it 4 stars), the clasp is way too wimpy. With how well the band links click together, you'd expect to have a tighter design for the clasp. Apparently, not so. I purchased this one for my oldest son, and he hasn't lost it yet...despite it falling off a couple times. But I purchased the Darth Vadar one for my younger son, and it fell off several times...the last time at school on the playground and it got lost. Super sad for the kiddo, cuz he loved it so much. Super sad for the Mommy, cuz it was a little pricy for a kid watch. (paid $19.99 each)
On the plus side, they're surprisingly waterproof. I didn't see anything about them being waterproof when I bought them and therefore thought they weren't, but they've survived a couple of accidental trips into the bathtub. Also, the fact that they come with the little figurine was a big plus. Super cute, and a fun addition to the collection.