Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on July 11, 2015
I normally wear a size 34C but I had to exchange it for a 34B. That fit well if I wore it with straps. However, I think 32B would fit better as a strapless. This runs big, guys! Size down.

Other wise I loved the bra. Removed a star because of sizing issue.
on February 17, 2012
All women know that it is hard to find a perfect fit, even in the store, but this is a good buy. High quality and comfortable. Looks great, and is versatile depending on the shirt you are wearing straps can be adjusted or removed easily, and bra remains in place, even when worn strapless. The price is excellent, I would not have been able to buy this in the store at a lower price, even with shipping cost added.
on March 11, 2014
I thought this could be great when I received it. Put it on and thought the shape was a tiny bit odd through my shirt, but whatever. An hour later, I was concerned. I asked my husband what he thought and he said (in a total confusion): "Why do your boobs look saggy?!?" Well, I have no idea. Apparently this bra has the magic to make size 32 A boobs looks saggy. That is not a magical property that I look for in a bra. I really wish I had not thrown out the packaging because I would have loved to send this guy back.
on August 9, 2013
This bra fits pretty well. I tend to have trouble finding bras that fit perfectly as I am between sizes, but this fit just as well as any others I have found. Can be worn strapless or with straps which is nice for under a variety of different t-shirts. Even with the straps on, they sit very wide on the shoulders, so does not show even under wide sleeved shirts. Can't beat the price for this level of quality!
on January 22, 2015
I love this brand of strapless Bras. They are very comfortable/attractive/and most of all...they stay UP !! And believe me; I've tried them all. I had a broken shoulder some years ago. And a strap just doesn't stay where it's suppose to on that shoulder. No matter how tight I get it; it constantly slips off. So I'm forever having to fiddle with it. Go strapless, and problem solved. So, I wear these EVERYDAY; not just for dress up, or with certain types of clothing. LOVE Lily of France !!!
on November 27, 2012
I would rate this higher, but I got two of these and for some reason there is a protrusion where the nipple is after a few wears and so defeats the purpose of wearing a bra except for shirts with texture and you can't see it.
on July 15, 2016
I'm not sure that I should be rating the bra at all because it's too big so even if it was awesome, I wouldn't know it. I'm a solid 36 but depending on the brand, my cup is either a B or an A almost B. This bra is loose on the very smallest setting of hooks. It drifted down to my waist. The cup is WAY too big. I've never ventured into the C cup territory so I don't have anything to compare this one too but I can say the girls have plenty of room to swim around in the cup. I'm going to try a 34A.
on December 30, 2014
I bought my first one at Sears. Even though I've tried the Lily of France on in dressing room, the size is still a tricky thing! I ordered two more, ever since then I have to re-adjust the shoulder straps after laundering; or they would fall off my shoulders. However, the cups have a tendency to slip upward. I work in a public school and many eyes are looking at me. I prefer not pulling my bras down in classroom! I am slender built, so you be the judge!
on June 29, 2015
This bra is better than I expected. I got a 34A and it fits perfectly. The band is a flexible fit so it doesn't feel too tight. When I remove the convertible straps to wear it strapless the bra stays in place perfectly for me. It is plenty sturdy for me, though because it is a little lighter and more flexible around the band, I could see why ladies who are more well endowed might struggle with keeping it up without the straps.
on October 25, 2014
I thought I was buying the exact same bra I already owned. When the new bra arrived the size around the chest was too small and I had to reorder a larger size. Something about the back connection remains scratchy, though I can't see what causes the problem. The hooks should be protected. The cloth tag should not be a problem. Yet something remains very irritating to the back, and I am forced to wrap the entire connection in cloth tape to use the new bras.