Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JVC HAS360W DJ Folding Headphone (White)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on December 7, 2010
First off, these headphones are great just to look at. The design is quite stylish and very lightweight. The folding feature is very convenient and makes it easy to carry them with you anywhere. The cable is single-sided and about 4' long with a standard 3.5mm plug that is very slim (great for iPods). The ear cups have really soft padding which rest ON the ear. The headband is also comfortable and easy to adjust.

Now, on to the sound quality. Right from the beginning I was very impressed. The sound quality is very crisp and clear with surprisingly great bass (however, if your a bass fanatic, then it MIGHT not be enough for you). But, let me just say that I'm not someone that listens to music at max volume, but I tested them out and the sound quality still holds up. My use for these headphones is mainly just for listening to music (sometimes gaming), but overall they are great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for stylish headphones with great sound that you can take with you anywhere.
on August 28, 2011
I got these based on reviews and after many of my in-ear headsets broke and I read that those were bad for hearing. I was looking for style and comfort first and quality second since I was use to sub-par quality with those in-ear headsets. To my surprise, these had all three of those qualities.

I've been complimented on them several times in the office. Most note it for the design and look of comfort. When they notice it's JVC they're even more impressed and think these are high-end, high-price headsets.

The best part is that the quality is also excellent! I don't listen to anything too loud in the office so maybe I haven't really put them to test yet but for pandora and audible - the two apps I mainly listen to - the quality is above my expectation.

I also love how easily they fold so I can put them in my drawer every night.

If anything happened to these I would probably but the same pair again :)
on January 16, 2013
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend and he really seems to like them, they are loud enough to drown out my voice so...he likes that. Great buy for the money, plus they are quite stylish.
on November 21, 2012
Sounds great! I am very impressed! The padded ear thingys are very nice... and I love how they fold up! Also, they only have one cord that dangles from the left side - rather than the two cords that meet under your chin and tickle your cheeks.
on December 31, 2012
Noise cancellation is what i was looking for as open cube system makes it very hard to concentrate on your work. Delivers well in that department. Noise quality could have been better but is really good for the price you pay. Would highly recommend.
on February 3, 2013
I'm no audiophile and I have partial hearing loss, so I can't comment on the sound quality of these. But I can say they get loud, which makes watching netflix on my laptop way easier, and the foldability is a great feature. Also very sturdy, they've held up against my dogs throwing them on the floor a lot (they get snagged on the wire while trying to crawl on me).
on December 5, 2012
I really dislike ear buds so when I needed a new set of headphones it took me awhile to find an over the ear set I liked. This set is great. They fit great and the snug feel around the ear is nice. Sound quality is also great. What I like best is the way they fold flat. I can put these in my computer bag without issue or fear of breaking them. For the price I feel this was a great deal.
on August 19, 2013
I bought these for travelling and couldn't be happier. The sound is rich and music sounds great even at high volume. The comfy ear pads block outside noise well enough that they are great for noisy environments like airplane travel or the dentist's office (if you haven't tried nusic while getting teeth drillied, you should!)

There is one problem , however, though it's easily solved. They do tend to slip off the head at first. That's easily fixed by slicing open the two little faux-leather pads at the top, and cutting the piece of foam inside in half. It's very easily done and after that they stay in place perfectly. So if you have that issue, that's the solution :-)

for an inexpensive pair of earphones you couldn't ask for better.
on June 3, 2012
These headphones are great! I bought them to use while walking on the treadmill. They are light and comfortable and are great for blocking out the noise from the gym without having to blast my music. I also love how they fold up to store in a pocket of my bag. This is a good buy.
on August 4, 2013
I have no problem with the sound quality, considering the price. I have a fairly large head and the headphones don't expand enough to comfortably cover my ears. Wish I had gone with different purchase.

See 1 answered question