Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 26, 2014
These head boppers are well designed, well constructed, and an excellent value

--the bobbles are 5 1/2 inches long, long enough to be easily visible without feeling as if you're wearing the Eiffel Tower

--about 3 l/2 inches are springs, strongly attached externally to small prongs molded externally on the band so nothing to hurt your head.

--springs have a lively bobble action and are stiff enough not to flop over

--the shamrocks are about 2 inches tall

--the shamrocks are three dimensional, not flat cut out of cardboard, but molded from a light plastic. Very nice appearance.

--the color is a perfect shamrock green neither too dark nor too chartreuse

--these arrive individually packaged which makes for comfort re cleanliness. They are made in Zhejiang, China.

--sparkles are sprayed on with good coverage, no empty spots and the glitter adheres to the shamrocks---no green dandruff!

--the bands fit my head (average size) comfortably but expand for larger heads and looks as if they would fit smaller heads for pre-teens through seniors (I have not tested this---my estimate)

--best of all, there are small combs--not pokey---on top and both sides that hold the boppers in place during somewhat vigorous movements---like a jig or game of tag. (I HAVE tested this and these hold!)

Actually, the best for me is good value for the price: I paid about $1.00 each from Amazon.

OVERALL: It was the Luck of the Irish when I saw these on Amazon. I now have six head boppers for St. Patrick's Day all for a total of about $6! Why wait to wear 'em? Perhaps best served with Guiness, Corned Beef, Colcannon, and a celebration of Ireland in your heart.
on March 6, 2016
I gave these out to friends in advance of the St. Patrick's day holiday. Everyone liked them; thought they were pretty (sparkly) and fun. There were no reported problems involving poor construction. I have a big head and found the plastic headband a bit tight, but I was able to wear them for a few hours without problems. A friend who is bald complained about the little grippers on the headband, but another person with a lot of hair appreciated them, so that's a push. If I need head boppers next year, I would buy them again.
on April 8, 2015
I brought these along in bag for those individuals who dared to show up at St. Patrick's Day Parade without wearing something silly! It was a lot of fun, and really helped newcomers feel part of the party. I bought these because, in my opinion, were priced right to give away. I'm really glad I got these. The are somewhat small but they give enough to fit on a large head. The shamrocks can come off rather easily, but can be re-attached easily too. You get what you pay for - and these are great for the money.
on March 17, 2014
These look so cute and a like a fun addition to St Patrick's day activities. However, the cute factor was very quickly overcome by the poor quality. The springs the shamrocks are on fall off very easily. They're easy to put back on, but it's a hassle to keep having to do so. This also causes them to be easily lost if you're not paying attention when one falls off. They also fit very small and were uncomfortable. Even the kids took them off in under one hour because they hurt their heads.

The biggest downfall to this product was all the glitter falling off the shamrocks almost immediately. We wore them to watch a four mile race. In less than one hour 50-75% of all the glitter had come off of every shamrock.

So within one hour our heads hurt, the shamrocks had to be put back on several times and they were no longer cute as all the glitter had fallen off. Yes, they were inexpensive to begin with, but they're not even worth the low price they're offered at. I recommend finding a different product as these are a waste of money.
on April 5, 2016
Heres a prime example of getting what you pay for. These are cheap to buy and cheaply made. They are individually packaged and the shamrocks have a tendency to fall off the springs when pulling them out of the plastic. However they slip right back on and serve the purpose if your throwing a saint paddys day party and then throwing them away! Which is what I used them for. We had a festive atmosphere with out a big outlay of cash for something that I wouldn't re-use anyway.
on March 16, 2015
These were great for the kids party, but they were pretty small even for a group of 8 and 9 year olds. If you want them for kids, perfect, but if you are looking for adults, they might not be the right thing for you.
on April 5, 2014
I may have missed the detail telling me these were for children, but....they are for children. one of the spring things came off as soon as I opened the package. overall, they're what you'd exect - a fun novelty for St. Patrick's day. but they are intended for children. (I'm a teacher - a bunch of us wore these for fun on St. Pat's day as long as we could stand it LOL)
on April 29, 2016
It was very cute for St paddys day and the kids loved it. Downside the next day after wearing, it would fall apart. I would find the cloves around the floor and had to keep the rest in safe packing the way it came in. Basically it disintegrated quickly
on April 29, 2014
They don't last long, but they were able to make it 30 minutes to 2 hours for my students to wear them on St Patrick's Day. For the price I would buy them again. One was broken but I am sure that happen in shipping.
on March 17, 2014
They are cute, comfy, although a bit small.....feel like they are sliding off...but hey, for the very reasonable price, I can't be too choosy!
Everyone I gave them to was delighted. We're having fun with them!