Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 2, 2010
I could have dealt with the sound. No great, not awful. But after just a few minutes they started to get uncomfortable, and after an hour, unwearable. They pushed on the little pointy part outside my ear no matter how I adjusted them. If I kept them loose, it wasn't as bad, but then they didn't sound as good. Shrug. Off to find different ones.
on June 9, 2011
For the price of these ear-buds, you can't go wrong. They won't quite stand up to an $80+ pair in terms of sound quality and bass, but they are comfortable enough to wear. They way they adapt to your ear is strange at first but works well and gives them enough flexibility to work in almost any sized ear. The design of the in-ear buds even gives them a significant amount of noise cancellation - my fiancée can't hear me at all when she has them on! All in all, you won't find a better value for $10-$15 than these, and these easily beat pairs that cost 3-4 times as much. Fantastic!
on June 15, 2012
I've had a set of these for about two years now, and they're the best earphones I've had so far. They're definitely not the nicest, i.e. price wise and quality, but they've outlasted every other upgrade I've tried to make. They're comfortable, extremely durable, and they stay on your ears no matter what, especially with the adjustable loops, which is my favorite feature. The sound quality is just ok, nothing special, but it's more than average, and if you turn on your bass booster EQ you won't miss a thing.
I recently purchased "MEElectronics M6-CL Sport Sound-Isolating In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players - Clear" earphones because I was looking for something I could use for workouts that would still give the sound quality of headphones, and although the sound quality on those is fantastic, they don't stay in my ears, so now I'm back once more to the Phillips.
When I used the MEElectronics earphones, I was reaching up every thirty seconds to push them back in my ears, even though they're advertised as staying in your ears no matter what. In two years, I've never had to do that once with the Phillips. Highly recommended, especially if you sweat a lot during workouts.
on December 14, 2012
my ears don't hold regular earphones or ear buds and I've been through several of other Philips earhook headphones of poorer quality. So far this one holds up well and the adjustable design allows for a snugger and tighter fit which is useful in the gym
on January 25, 2013
These are my daughters favorite headphones. They don't hurt her ears and stay put at the gym. Plus they're her favorite color!
on February 2, 2016
Great. Fit my ears perfectly.