Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

84%
16%
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Pink|Change

on November 6, 2013
I purchased these balloons for my daughters horse theme birthday. I had a helium tank and these inflate nicely and retain helium pretty well. I would go so far as to say these balloons are professional quality.
on May 22, 2013
I liked these. I got them for an adult "country" birthday party so I was hoping they wouldn't be too obnoxious. They are a light pink and you can see the cowgirls in white. The person who filled them up for me said they were hard to tie but it wasn't a big deal for the amount I needed.
on May 25, 2014
The white print is a little too light, but these are the only cowgirl balloons I have seen. We enjoyed them but I would probably try to find some darker ones next time.
on November 18, 2013
BALLOONS WERE A CUTE DETAIL AT THE PARTY BUT THE PICTURES ON THEM WERE HARD TO SEE BECAUSE THE COLOR OF THE BALLOON IS A LIGHT PINK AND THE PRINT IS WHITE.
on October 19, 2013
My daughters theme for her birthday party was horses. These balloons, when blown up by helium,lasted for a long time. Perfect touch to her decorations.
on March 10, 2014
the detail is a super nice touch to any western event. my daughter thought they were the coolest thing, would buy again and again!
on March 9, 2014
Thick balloons. Didn't have even one get busted. They did the job and the kids loved them. I recommend them to anyone.
on April 13, 2016
These balloons were great at my 6yr old daughter's bday party. The balloons are great quality and every single one inflated perfectly without any imperfections. I would buy these again, no doubt.
on October 14, 2013
Big nice ballons, you need more than one small helliium tank to fill them.fast delivery , thank you again for helping with the birthday party
on April 29, 2016
These were adorable and complimented my daughter's Wild West themed birthday perfectly. Exact as pictured!

See 1 answered question