Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 9, 2014
In a quest to find some reasonably priced headphones that I can use in my CD-Walkman at work and around the house, a friend and music associate recommended the Wicked Audio Reverb over-the-ear headphones. Since these headphones were 50% off the regular price at the music store, I thought I would give these a try.
The look and the packaging of the headphones are a good start to bring the buyer in. The headphones come in several solid colors, and they also come in radical designs as well. They come in packaging that is very easy to take out, and there is a 4-ft. cord with a 1/4-inch jack to plug in to your listening device. The padding at the top of the headphones and on the ears make it very comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. The durability and longevity of these headphones are also amazing.
The first thing I noticed from listening to these headphones is how deep the bass is. The low-range bass sounds from these headphones are very strong, and when listening to the appropriate music, like hip-hop and even heavy metal music, those sounds actually enhance the music coming through. These headphones are very appropriate when listening to modern music, where more emphasis is put on the bass and drums and lower-range sounds.
However, what strength comes from the low-range sounds immediately dissipates when it comes to the mid- and high-range sounds. It sounds like they were sacrificed at the altar of the bass. When listening to solo music, like solo piano or solo guitar, these headphones are a severe disappointment - the low-range tendencies of the headphones totally ruin a crisp, clean performance and make those instruments sound very muddy. These headphones also do not bode well when it comes to music with audible but minimal bass - the early trance music of Tangerine Dream, for example, suffers considerably through these headphones.
The Wicked Audio Reverb over-the-ear headphones will never compete with the Bose and Beats headphones and even pales in comparison to the more moderately-priced Koss headphones. However, it does hold its own with the Sony and the overrated Skullcandy headphones, and with a list price of $29.99, it is actually a better bargain than any of the above headphones. While the durability, comfort, and low-range sounds are appealing to the serious listener, the lack of mid- and high-range sounds keeps the Wicked Audio Reverb headphones from being, well, "wicked".
on January 28, 2013
REVISED COMMENT: After 4 months, one ear of the headphone no longer works. Now I'm really glad I didn't spend alot on this product since it stopped working. There was no unusual wear and tear, and in fact, I'd say that the headphones weren't used very much at all so this was very unexpected.

ORIGINAL COMMENT: This headphone is very comfortable and has great sound. My son loves them, and I'm glad I didn't spend a fortune on competitive brands when this one seems to bring the noise just great without blowing up my wallet.
on April 4, 2012
These headphones rock. The sound quality is amazing. They even come with a extension cable and a 6.5mm adapter. Definitely recommended if your looking for a good pair of headphone for a decent price. And if you're looking for a wired headset for your phone too, I recommended the Wicked Metallic earbuds that came bundled with my headphone(got them on ebay). There great for listening to music and talking on the phone.
on January 6, 2012
I bought these as a Christmas gift for my 7 year old son. Since they are adjustable, they fit him perfectly as well as the adults who have wanted to try them out. I thought that I was just getting a cheap pair of headphones for a little kid (He wanted his own because his brother got Beats for his birthday). Anyway, we couldn't believe the sound!! It's got a crisp, clear sound and great bass. These headphones are beyond worth the money. They come with the adaptor for different sized jacks. Also, they look cool and are very comfortable. Excellent!!
on August 2, 2013
I bought these head phones when I first started music production. I was in the need for personal head phones and didn't have much to spend. First, the head phones I bought look nothing like the ones in the photo. The headphones I received are a flat, blue color. I was a bit disappointed since I loved the original design. The quality is okay for anyone looking to listen to music, but not use them to produce your own. For the price, they're okay. They're helpful for music production, but I personally haven't found them to be the best.
on November 28, 2011
I have tried out many pairs of headphones, but these blow the rest away. I went into f.y.e. on black friday to get a pair of skullcandy headphones for cheap, but although they were marked down, the cheapest pair was thirty dollars, and I really didnt want to pay that much. On my way out of the store, these caught my eyes (marked down from $29.99 to $14.99) and they looked decent, so I got them instead. I do not regret my decision in the slightest~ It has excellent bass, and wonderful sound quality that I never recieved from SkullCandy earbuds~ I got one pair of these for myself (Blue/Black) and one pair for one of my friends (Red/Black), and he loves it too!
on August 7, 2014
Got these headphones on sale for $12. Best decision ever. Sure, the sound quality isn't as great as it could be, but it's amazing for headphones that are under $20! You have to keep in mind that these are lower-end headphones, they aren't going to sound like a pair of Beats. I was still so shocked at how great it was.
I travel a lot and move back and forth from home to school, and the material is pretty cheap, so if you do travel you have to make sure you are a little more careful with them. I usually just hooked them over the strap of whatever bag I was using and they lasted me over 4 years before I stepped on them accidentally! Still sounded as great as the day I bought them.
Can't wait for my next pair to arrive.
on January 1, 2014
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas. As of new years eve they would only play out of one ear. New years day they don't play anything at all. While their not all that expensive they did cost hard earned money. I would love to get that back.
on July 16, 2012
Got these as a gift from my sweetie, I am picky about my headphones. These are comfortable, and the sound quality is great.

The difference between these and my last headphones in quality and comfort are huge and the price difference is like $10. Definitely worth it.
on December 25, 2012
These are good quality headphones for the price, but buyer beware. I have bought more than one of these before and they do often show up broken.