Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 1, 2011
This was a gift for my great neice/godchild at her Baptism. My neice was very pleased to see it and thought it would be a great keepsake for the baby's first tooth or a saved first curl. It looks beautiful.
on June 7, 2013
There are two parts to this, the packaging (white, rectangular box) and the metal keepsake box (cylindrical). The metal keepsake box has nice weight, looks good, and seems well made.

The packaging looks very nice online and in person. Despite its looks it is made out of cheap cardboard. There is a small button that latches the packaging on the front. When I tried to open it the packaging ripped. Long story short, don't plan on displaying the keepsake box in the packaging for long.
on June 19, 2014
I purchased this as a Baptismal gift for a neighbor's baby since my children grew up with one. Besides being a high quality product in cute packaging, the whole idea behind it was a huge hit! Plan to use for baby's first curl and/or tooth.
on January 22, 2011
I love this little box. There are so many uses for it. Saving the first curl, safe keeping for baby's first rosary, etc. It is a great price for a beautiful keepsake!
on September 16, 2011
This is a beautiful box and ive used it twice as a gift with a rosary inside and will continue to do so because it just looks so pretty and the inside is nice.
on June 11, 2012
Adorable little round keepsake box. Much heavier and higher quality than I was expecting. Perfect size for baby's 1st curl, 1st tooth, or some special little trinket.
I'll be using it to place 2 heart pins and present to my child's Godparents on the morning of her baptism. Perfect size.
The only thing I was a little disappointed in was how dirty the box was that the round keepsake box came in. I'd like to give the gift to my child's Godparents inside of the original packaging, but it's much too dirty.
BUT, the most important thing is that the quality of the actual keepsake box itself is perfect. LOVE IT!
on September 19, 2012
I purchased the Keepsake Box 3 days ago. I was looking forward to receiving it. The description states IN STOCK.
One day after I placed my order I received an email stating the following, "Unfortunately the Mud Pie Baby Classic Keepsakes Silver-Plate Round Box, Cross we are out of stock of the item. We will not be selling this item anymore, we have canceled your order and we appologize for any inconvenience."

I just checked a second ago and the advertisement does not reflect that. It states IN STOCK and the price has drasticaly changed. I am very disappointed.
on November 27, 2012
The concept of this little box (saving baby's first tooth lost, first curl…) is compelling, but the item itself was disappointing when seen. Decoration is not well-defined. Quality is mediocre, at best.
on March 6, 2014
I bought this for my friends little boys baptisim gift and it was perfect. The quality was nice too. It was very pretty.
on April 30, 2014
I bought this for my daughter's dedication. It is a perfect keepsake box to give to a baby for dedications or baptisms.