Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on September 14, 2011
I love everything red I have used these for the past few months and I love them. Great value and an excellent product.
on January 28, 2011
I bought these two weeks ago or so and i love them. Great bass and a lot of power in your ears.

They have a wide range but you wont really need that high frecuency because you wont hear it, that 24k only dogs can hear it.

Pros: Very lightweight, nice looks, good insolation, powerfull sound, cheap, long cable and very comfortable.

Cons: Equalization is not really flat, mids seem to be a little low for my taste but after a while you get used to it.

Gave it 4 stars because of the poor mids but still a great buy and would recommend it to anyone who wants cheap and great sounding earbuds.

UPDATE: Finally, they gave up on me, only after ONE AND A HALF YEAR!. I think those have been the most durable things i've ever purchase for such a low price. It's even crazy to think somethin this cheap will last that long, even when you dont treat them pretty nice... i've used them every day for that grat year and a half. I hope that helps on your decision.
on July 18, 2012
These are average earphones. Serve the purpose. But I have had better ones for similar price range, hence three stars.
on June 26, 2011
I work in a job where I can (and like to) listen to music and podcasts for ~8 hours a day. I've tried several different types of earbuds, but always got achy ears by the end of the day. I've been using these for 3 months now and can honestly say there are the most comfortable earbuds I've tried. The ergo design is great, easy to put in, and it stays in too. I even go running in these and they don't fall out! Long cable is great.

Can't recommend enough. Might buy a second pair myself so I don't have to lug them from the office to my house to run. Love the color, love the price, love the comfort!