Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on September 17, 2011
This computer was only loaded with the essentials and the settings are configure to make this computer run as fast as possible. I purchased this computer so I could surf the internet on my plasma tv in my family room. I bought a wireless router and a cordless keyboard and mouse, and they all work flawlessly with it. It made my life alot more simpler then running to another room to grab the laptop or desktop when I needed to look something up. Also love streaming netflix movies to my tv, as well as hulu. It was a great deal for what I needed to use it for. Now, If I could just teach my dog to fetch me potato chips, Id never have to get off the couch...Life is good!
66 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2011
I truly like this computer. Its not good for gaming but it's good for searching the web and doing homework. The price is probably the best thing about it. Cost me $42 dollars plus another $42 for S/H. This computer starts up really fast, even faster than my labtop... by 3 seconds. For some weird reason one night i accidently kicked my computer and one of the fans started making a L O U D noise. But after 2 days it stopped making that noise and now its very quite. Its been like this for weeks. People complained about how loud the cpu fan is but im not having this problem... Idk why.
on April 6, 2011
After reading peoples reviews on the Gx280 it seems to be a common problem with the cpu fan. I plan to try an aftermarket adjustable fan to quiet it down. note: in a retail business the fan noise could be aceptable, but at home its a distraction.
on September 18, 2012
BEWARE!!!! Hard to have much faith in something that is covered in dust, beat to death, and doesn't have the keyboard OR the mouse as in the picture. Packaging was poor to begin with, but I think they drug this heap out from behind the iron curtain in 1972. YOU ONLY GET WARRANTY PROTECTION IF YOU GIVE THEM 4 or 5 STARS so don't be fooled by the reviews. MAJOR disappointment. Doesn't connect to the internet.....going back after I stop sneezing from the dust.
BEWARE!!!!!
on August 18, 2011
I needed to find something fast and cheap to replace my Compaq Pesario I got ten years ago! My mother in-law was using it and it was just getting too dang slow and found this one and decided to give it a try. It is definitely an upgrade and is very fast compared to the Compaq. I haven't been able to rename the computer's name or user account due to some error message, but not a big deal. My mother in-law will just have to referred to as Pablo I guess.
on October 21, 2011
The picture doesn't match the product received. The mouse was broken, too. Somebody named Mike called and said he would send another mouse, a mouse that didn't come! The tower was vertical instead of horizontal loading DVD/CD. The tower looked very dirty and unserviceable. Over-all not a good buy and experience.
on June 25, 2012
The item indicates it has Windows XP Professional and in reality it has XP Home. I don't want to go thru the trouble of sending it back because it does work, but it was not what I ordered.
on February 10, 2013
The only reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 stars..even though it doesn't "say" your going to get the keyboard & mouse...it "infers" that you will get the keyboard AND mouse. You need to stop showing the keyboard and mouse in the picture..because we both know that most people DON'T read the descriptions!! LOL!! I learned many years ago to READ any and all descriptions! LOL!! The computer met all my expections right from the start! It was boxed with the utmost care, so that there would be no damage!! You could have dropped it from the top of the Empire State building..it was packaged so well!
I bought it from JSM and you can bet your last bottom dollar I'll "spread the word" for them! Computer was clean, no "nicks", cracks or "skin" marks! You gave me everything you stated you would JSM..and if I ever need a "used" computer again..it will be bought from JSM!!

P.S.
All in all..JSM sold me a 5 star computer!!
THANKS JSM!!
on March 7, 2014
the first one I received did not have a hard drive. the second one the operating system did not work. In the process of installing my own operating system. hopefully that works. do NOT waste your time or MONEY!!
I am now PAYING an IT guy to try to install xp so my mother can play scrabble. unf....ing believable!
on October 14, 2013
This is just GREAT!!! Works beautifully!! Was what I had wanted to set up another PC in another part of my home to stream movies only. Am so glad I stumbled across during the search. It arrived so well protected works beautifully and was just what the buyer had described!! They were great with getting back with me when a small question came up . Would reorder from this company again if the need does come up.