on July 11, 2011
First, the vendor: They shipped the correct product in a timely manner. No complaints at all. Good vendor.
Second, the product: The batteries have been only a slight improvement over the one I wanted to replace. To be fair, my phone is a serious battery hog, so I don't want to be too hard on the batteries. They just didn't seem as good as the OE battery that came with the phone when it was new. But hey, for $5.50 shipping included, I guess I really don't get to complain.
on December 20, 2013
Bought this battery for my Samsung Moment SPH-M900 as my previous one was losing its charge. My previous battery was also bought here from Amazon and had a decent run, so I figured I should order again online. The battery I received from seller 'Battery Assault' is a dud. I put it in, and it won't start my phone. I tried charging it with my phone off and it won't even charge. Buy at your own risk.
on August 6, 2013
This is an original branded Samsung battery. it works as expected. The problem is that the Samsung phone is a real battery -eater! I have 2 Samsung Galaxy S smart phones, and they simply use up a huge amount of power. This poor battery is all they make for it, so it goes low within a day under normal use. So good battery, badly designed pairing of phone and battery.
on February 25, 2011
I tried buying a"bargain" from eBay, but even though it looked just like my battery and would charge in an external charger it wouldn't charge in my phone. Gave up on the "bargain" battery, wrote the price off to experience and bought the real battery from Amazon. I keep it charged and carry it for a spare for when I can't recharge mine. It works like a champ. Next time I'll skip the eBay special and just buy from a source I can depend on.
on October 25, 2012
We needed a new battery for my wife's cell phone, so we ordered this replacement. When the battery arrived it was fully discharged, so the first thing we had to do was plug it in for a day. After that initial charge, it has held up great and can go days between charging with what we think is average use of a cell phone. We believe the battery will last for some time and already holds a charge longer than the original ever did. We're pleased with this purchase.
on September 20, 2013
Returned battery performance to a phone with a bad battery. Nothing exceptional. Still only lasts barely one day, but I can use my phone again. Still have to monitor battery usage daily, and charge daily, but without it I would have been getting a new phone. Price is excellent.
on February 19, 2011
I ordered the battery thinking the battery was new but thay lied to me then thay emailed me and asked me to take my review off twice the second time wasnt very nice but I pulled it off because thay told me thay would send me a new one and again thay lied to me dont buy from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on October 24, 2010
Great replacment battery. Nothing special. Just a replacement. It's not an upgraded or super battery. Except for the fact that it does work better than the old battery that it is replacing.
on November 6, 2013
I needed a new battery for my phone as the one I had could barely hold a charge. I ordered this one that is compatible with my device. There is not much to say about this other than it performs exactly like a new battery. Charging time is about an hour from being completely low. It also sustains its charge for a while. I only need to recharge the battery every day and a half (That is with low to moderate use).

I know purchasing electronics online can be hit or miss but this one seems to be as advertise.
on June 28, 2013
Product arrived in secondary packaging, had some gummy residue on it from where a sticker was removed. I get a grey-market vibe. Regardless of presentation or provenance, I've been using it in my Nexus S for about a month and it gives me about 5 more hours of charge than my original, 3 year old battery, so I'm pretty satisfied.