Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 14, 2014
These X vacuum bags are great and probably 1/2 the price of the factory originals. It wouldn't surprise me if Simplicity didn't make the original and they get relabeled. They are true HEPA and fit perfectly and seal great when changing a full one. I will buy these again as needed.
on June 9, 2014
Ten years ago, I bought a Simplicity vacuum cleaner. It is absolutely the best! Well, if you've got the best vacuum cleaner, you'll want the best bags to catch every last dust mote. I like these bags because you can seal them immediately after detaching them from the machine. No mess, no fuss.
on December 8, 2013
These are the bags that came with my vacuum. They are wonderful as far as removing cat hair and dander and not spewing it back out in your face while you are vacuuming. I have 4 cats and it's a constant cleaning of hair.
on October 22, 2012
These bags are normally only available through authorized Simplicity Vacuum Cleanerer Sales & Service Centers which are sometimes quite far from home. With the savings and convenience, you don't need to waste fuel to drive across town to pick up a box of these Simplicity Bags. There are no non-Simplicity Bags available by any other company so this is a very good deal.
on January 12, 2013
My husband is the vacuum king in our house. He loves this machine but being where we live we had to drive 45 miles to get new bags. Again I checked Amazon and there they were - better price and no driving!!
on March 30, 2014
These vacuum bags are the best. I have allergies and these are the for cleaning up animal hair and dust particles. And the price on amazon was much better than our local vacuum shop. I will purchase again.
on April 20, 2014
The product is as described and fits my Simplicity machine. Saves me from driving 50 miles to dealer for replacement bags. The retailer I bought from personalized the packaging slip with a nice thank you note. Unexpected but a nice little surprise that customer service isn't totally dead.
on May 22, 2013
I was very pleased with the Simplicity bags that I ordered and the price was decent. Sometimes these are difficult to find except through a Simplicity Vacuum dealer, but I love my vacuum and was happy to find them through Amazon.
on January 11, 2013
These are the same bags you buy at your local vacuum shop, but for quite a bit less. They work great, but the sticky tabs to seal the bags closed when they are full, don't really get the job done. You'll need some tape or a trash bag handy when you take it off.
on February 6, 2013
I will be a repeat customer for this product. Much easier than traveling 100 miles round trip to Vacuum store. Less expensive than store. Save time, gas and money....can't get any bettr