Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 30, 2013
I should have gotten the medium, I went with large, but if you want the snug fit look, go a size down. Otherwise you get exactly what you see, it's great.
on January 3, 2014
This shirt is exactly what I was looking for in a crop top: stretchy material, comfortable, and simple. I am pretty short (5'4") but have a larger bust (34D) so it is a lot shorter on me than it looks on the model.
on February 4, 2014
I loved this cropped T. I wear it with all my high wasted skirts and jeans. It's very comfortable. You can dress it up or dress casual. I'm 5'0feet and 127lbs. I uusually wear a size small top. This size fit perfectly.
on February 27, 2013
The thickness in my opinion was perfect, not too thick or thin. It does stretch, but will be back to its shape in time. I found it to have a weird cut. There's a air-bubble-like looseness at the back while the front looks great. I ordered this in two colors, in same size, but they had a slight difference in length and fit. The colors are as seen on the photos, they are not that saturated.
on May 17, 2013
This fits true to size. Usually wear a small in AA shirts and that's what I ordered. I purchased the white and it is a bit see through, if your wearing a crazy print bra like I tried it on over. But with a plain nude bra its perfect. I
on October 12, 2012
I'd been eyeing this shirt for a while because crop tops like this are so hard to find. I got it in white and it was worth it- it looks great with high-waisted shorts or skirts. The only problem is that it isn't as soft as I was expecting it to be. Also, the bottom of it it kind of uneven (I can't tell if it's a mistake or it's supposed to look like that). However, I look past it because it really does look so cute. I'm 5'4'' 125 pounds and got it in a small. Fits true to size. The fabric makes it so that it's not super tight, which I like. I really want to get it in the ballet pink, too. Hopefully this shirt will last for a while.
on August 14, 2013
it fit perfectly and washes very well it feels weird if this is your first really small crop top but its so soft and it fits perfectly no complaints at all
on November 20, 2013
I like the shirt, It fits ok. I will order more in different colors. I like to wear this shirt with dark blue jeans.
on July 7, 2014
Fits great under a summer spaghetti strap dress!!
on July 14, 2014
perfecto top! i cant stop wearing it!