Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nine West Women's Rocha Pump
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 10, 2011
I saw the styles and liked them. I was VERY worried about the heel height because I don't walk in heels much and I am not a skinny girl. Well, got the shoes today, put them on and didn't want to take them off!!! They feel sooooooooooo good!!! I got the natural with brown and I am about to buy the dark blue/natural fabric ones. I am going to recommend to ALL of my friends. I am also going to check if Nine West has any other shoes that are similar!!!

@August 13, 2011.

Got the blue and they are even prettier and nicer in person!!!! Love 'em!!!! Husband thinks they are sexy too. Can't get better than that!
on October 17, 2013
I purchased these heels approximately 6 months ago and at only 6 months of use, they are pretty much completely destroyed. I do wear them almost daily but that's no reason for the condition the shoes are in now. I don't think they're real leather at all; the "leather" has started to peel off the shoe in different spots and the "seam" is starting to come undone in areas. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't real Nine West shoes; if they are, Nine West has really started to slack on their quality in a major way. I'm highly dissappointed with these shoes and would NOT recommend them to anyone. I have $20 pumps that I wear regularly that have lasted much longer than 6 months.
review image review image review image
on September 1, 2012
I got these in both 7M and 7.5M because I had previously gotten a pair of Rochas in 6.5 and those are too tight in the front. The 7M fit great, although it seems to be just a tad too long, it fits fine on the front, and so far I haven't had any slips.

The Size 7.5 looks worn, and the 7 arrived with a scratch, but it's barely noticeable, since it's on the inside of the foot.

Lastly, the actual color is not at all what it looks like in the picture. The Taupe color is actually a bit more yellowish/brown, where the picture shows it being a bit on the pinkish side. I wasn't very sure about the color so I was glad it was actually different, but if I had had my heart set on that color I would have been very dissapointed.
review image review image
on April 19, 2010
Way too narrow. Unless you have unusually skinny feet, these shoes are too uncomfortable to wear. No longer willing to suffer to look good! Too bad, because the shoe is great looking.
on January 20, 2011
I read all the reviews of these shoes about how comfortable they were and was soo looking forward to them. But they were AWFUL. It hurt just to try to slip my foot in for the first time and after 5 minutes of wearing them around the house, I couldn't stand it anymore and printed out the return slip. The angle of these heels puts tremendous pressure on the toes, which are jammed into a fairly narrow vee. I can't imagine what my feet would have felt like after wearing these for a day. Agony. I'm very disappointed.
33 comments|47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2011
The Rocha is a great shoe, fit is good but I wear half size smaller than normal in this shoe, I have eight pairs in different colors and all fit and wear well.
on April 17, 2013
I love Nine West. Love them - they make fantastic shoes.

I bought these originally in a 9 (I always wear a 9). Had to exchange them for an 8 1/2. No worries there, Amazon was great about free return shipping, sent me out a new pair ASAP. Great.

My issue is with the shoe itself. I work in corporate America, so I live in suits and heels. I buy a new pair of black heels probably once a year, because I wear them so much, I expect them to get worn out. But to be unwearable after 3 months? I ordered this Mid-december, and it was the beginning of January by the time I got a pair that fit.

From January to now, these shoes have fallen apart.

From a design point of view, the shoe is great. Small platform, but high enough that it lends the shoe some sexiness, but not so tall that they're impossible to walk in. Padded toe box, and at the ball of the foot. All good things.

Bad things?

Sole started separating from the toe on the 30th day I'd owned them. The "leather" has been peeling off the heel since day 1 - everything the shoe touches "dings" it. I've tried to color in the spots Pretty Woman style with a black sharpie, but they just keep getting bigger. There's a worn spot in the right sole where the ball of my foot rests that's worn straight through to the rubbery part of the insole. It's like I can see my shoe's guts. After 3 months! The seam holding the "leather" upper to the inside of the right shoe has come undone, so the shoe is literally coming apart. After 3 months! (Have I mentioned it's BS that these only lasted 3 months?)

Overall, skip these. Get something sturdier. These are literally falling apart where I stand.
on December 8, 2012
I love these shoes, I have 4 pair in different colors. This is my second black pair because I wore my other ones all the time. I always buy a half size smaller in Nine West because the 7 is a little too big, the 61/2 is snug at first, but they stretch a little and are perfect! These shoes go with everything, skirts, dresses, pants, jeans! They're great. Highly recommend.
on October 5, 2010
I bought this style (in the chololate brown) for a wedding. The first day I wore them for 16 hours! They are the most comfortable heels I have ever owned! I usually wear a 7, but the store clerk suggested I buy a 6.5 and put a gel insert to keep my foot in place. I now want to buy this shoe in every color!
on May 19, 2011
I was so excited when I ordered these shoes and wasn't disappointed in the least. I got the taupe print and it's so classy and subtle. As usual for Nine West, they are comfortable and well built. I commonly wear size 8, but am 7 1/2 in Nine West and that was true again with these. The 7 1/2 fits perfectly. These reminded me exactly why I love Nine West! Tons of compliments from everyone!

See 1 answered question