Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on March 24, 2011
I am a single 78 year old woman, so I was a bit concerned about being able to set up my machine by myself, but the instructions that came with this machine were very clear. With a good wrench and a couple of screw drivers, it was a snap. I was able to maneuver the 400 pound machine through a tight door and around a 90 degree turn into place in my small pantry area using furniture sliders. So great for a little old lady!

I just ran three small quilts through and got some of the dog and cat fur and dirt out. I can't believe how quiet this machine is and the lack of vibration is great! I don't feel like it is going to walk away the way my old top-loader did. And I think the clothes are cleaner. They're certainly drier than the old machine left them. The only bad thing is, one person doesn't get enough laundry to to play with.
on June 29, 2010
My washer died on me so I was in a rush to replace it. After about 3 hours of research, I discovered Samsung. We picked up the washer, followed the directions to install and started our first load. We were literally like kids sitting in front of the view window watching it wash. Our clothes are cleaner than ever and we attribute it to this wonderful washer. I would highly recommend it. Read all the directions first and you should have no problems.