Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 6, 2011
I like this sports bra, but I just wear it around the house and to sleep in. It doesn't have enough support for me to workout in (I wear a DD cup size). It's very comfortable and this is a good price.
on August 16, 2011
I usually wear a 32b, so i ordered a small, which is the norm for my sports bras. these bras were so tight on the sides of my ribcage and under my armpit they left swollen redness..i would definelty return them and get a mediumm, because they are nice bras however i already took the tags off.
on December 6, 2013
Great fit well constructed. The bra really wicker the sweat away from the bust during extreme workouts. Fit and support is good and the bra is washing machine friendly. Hang dry though to maintain wicker efficiency.
on January 3, 2013
Always challenging to order any kind of bra online, but I took the risk and so glad I did. It's incredibly comfortable and still supports me (42D). Like it so much I'm ordering 2 more!
on September 9, 2011
This is a thick, comfortable sports bra, that runs a little small. I wear a medium and that is what I ordered, and found it a little tight.
on January 16, 2011
this is my second one, i am a b-cup and think its perfect to run in and work out in etc. i definitely recommend it.
on September 30, 2010
I am a larger bust runner. This bra is great. It's a little snug, but a larger size would have been too big.
on August 31, 2014
This is a great basic - I have it in black and gray. I like that it is easy to put on and take off. A lot of sports bras aren't stretchy enough. And, it's comfortable and sturdy enough for high impact sports, like running or crossfit.

My only complaint is that it's very plain. Not a big deal since it's mostly covered up.
on September 3, 2013
I typically wear a 28FF (UK sizing) and ordered a medium. The band fits me nice and securely, but there is too much fabric around the bust so I get jiggling during moderate running. I would imagine this would be nice for low-intensity activities, but I would not recommend for jogging or running.
on November 27, 2012
How aggravating to order a size after carefully measuring & following the sizing chart. For some reason the manufacturers of these particular products just do smaller then normal. I am a bit over weight so need an XL or according to their sizing perhaps an XXL. At any rate, they are not to be found, it seems. Thanks for nothing!

See 1 answered question