Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on January 23, 2013
My wife runs a zillion miles a week. I bought her several shorts and tops for Christmas to use in the gym. She did not throw this back at me so I call it a great product.
on March 23, 2011
I'm a short female (5.1) and I have a hard time finding running shorts that are the right length. I also like the snug fit - they don't gape open when I do floor exercises. I ran in mine this morning and they were very breathable and I did not over heat. Although I agree with the built-in-underwear comment - it definitely should have been in the description - I still like the shorts a lot. I'm buying them in every color.
on May 7, 2011
I use these during step/ bootcamp classes and I like how they fit. I'm 5'4"/ 145. I like how the white 'stripe' on the side adds a slimming effect; bonus! I'd buy this again.
on March 18, 2011
I'm giving these two stars for one very specific reason: no where in the description does it say these have built in underwear. If I'd known they had them, I would not have bought them. Without the built in underwear, I'd imagine they would be a four.
44 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2013
I'm 5'3, 125 lbs and the Small fits great.

I like that there is a lining inside - especially so I don't show anything during a floor workout. :-)

The shorts are easy to move in and a good length.
on September 3, 2013
i am 5'2 and 110 lbs. and i ordered an extra small, most times athletic shorts make me look shapeless but these are really body hugging in the right places
on October 12, 2012
these are nice shorts but they run a bit small. good quality. they have an underwear liner which i'm not used to, but i still really like them.
on November 11, 2013
These shorts are awesome! I ordered a medium (I'm 5'5'' and 130 with some junk in the trunk), and they fit just as pictured, very well. I took them on a 10-mile run a few weeks ago and they kept me cool. Very happy with this purchase.
on June 21, 2012
I find these to be nice running shorts that were very reasonably priced when I purchased them. They have a built-in liner as most running shorts of this length, as they are designed to be able to be worn without additional underwear if you want to take full advantage of the shorts' wicking properties. They also have a key pocket. The key pocket is located between the liner and the outer shorts in the back. I actually missed it the first time I wore them because I was looking for the traditional little square pocket like I have in all my other running shorts.
on May 15, 2013
A tidy and comfortable addition to my at-home wear! The fabric dries quickly and the styling is modest. I am happy.