Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 3, 2012
This billfold is very well made and very high quality leather. I purchased for my son last Christmas and a year later it is still in very nice condition. My son is very hard on billfolds so this is really impressive! Would buy again!
on November 30, 2014
I’ve had this wallet for over a year now and it is still going strong. I’ve been impressed with how much it holds along with how well it has held up. This wallet is large enough to fit my id, second id, 16 cards (debit, credit, rewards, etc), spare house key, a few fast food coupons, of course cash and it still has room to spare. If you are looking for a wallet that that will last and holds a lot, this is the wallet for you.
on January 14, 2015
Really, nice, high-quality wallet. But all that high-quality leather makes it really thick. I have four credit cards, a bank card, two ID cards, my Park Service Pass and my vehicle insurance card and the wallet is about an inch thick. I got rid of any unnecessary cards such as business cards, store rewards cards etc to get the wallet as thin as possible. But all that leather makes the wallet big.
on December 28, 2011
I love macho apparel. And it doesn't get much more macho than a Carhartt wallet. I have already gotten several jealous comments on the wallet and the more surprising response of "I didn't know Carhartt made wallets." Genuine leather, plenty of space for cards, ids, business cards, etc. Great brand name and a great product.
on November 17, 2011
Bought this as a gift for my Carhartt wearing husband, and he loves it! It is really sturdy, not too thick and the leather smells fabulous. (I said the fabulous bit, not my hubby). All the guys at work want to know where he got it!
on July 13, 2014
This wallet gets the job done but wow, it's huge. There is nothing slim or compact about it. It's a full 4 ¼" long by a hefty 3 ½" wide. The length is great but the width makes it really tough to get in and out of your pocket. Fantastic construction though and 2 ID windows back to back to each other.
on February 6, 2015
I bought this wallet for my husband for Christmas. Really nice looking wallet. I'm rating three stars because literally a month later one of the card slots has pulled away from the wallet so it is ripped and my husband doesn't even have a bunch of cards stuck in the slot. Pretty disappointed in the construction.
on November 2, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He is still using it! He said it's his favorite wallet he ever owned. It's really nice soft leather. It's very well made with nice tight stitching. Plenty of room for your credit or bank cards, cash etc. He is an electrician and very hard on wallets because of keeping them in his back pocket while working. It has really held up well. You can't go wrong with this!
on December 29, 2014
love these wallets! been buying them for years! never had a problem with them, they last for such a long time, the longest I ever had mine before it starting crapping on me was around the 4-5 year mark! the quality is great! would continue buying from Carhartt wallets and accessories!
on December 2, 2015
I bought this product five years ago and loved it then and still love it today, however after 5 years in the pocket of my jeans its beginning to look a bit rough around the edges so I bought the same one again. I have a lot of ID and credit cards and find this wallet manages and presents them extremely well. I looks good, feels good and typically Carhartt its very durable. I live in the tropics so constant heat and humidity is the norm and has not affected this product.
review image review image