Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Vaughn Fashion Sneaker
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on May 2, 2013
This is a very nice looking shoe - probably my favorite of the Polo sneakers. Unfortunately, the quality of the make really is inferior. I've had my pair for a little under two months now, wearing them on a regular basis but not daily, and they are literally falling apart. The sole on the right shoe is already coming unhinged, and the glue keeping the white rubber to the canvas is beginning to give up.

Not recommended if you plan on actually wearing them.
i like it but the only drawback is that sizes are very large. so I recommend requesting a size less.
all the rest are excellent!
VINE VOICEon June 16, 2015
Wore these shoes to a recent school graduation Bar BQ and received several great comments. Shoes are very stylish, comfortable, and best of all the Amazon price was great value. Love the color which will go with anything! Strong recommend!
on February 5, 2015
Very classy look. Feels very high quality, and the leather laces are a nice touch. However, I have 2 complaints:

1 - The leather laces, while stylish, are not very practical because they are hard to keep tied. I suppose over time the leather will get more cooperative, so this is a minor gripe.

2 - There is a big embroidered Polo patch on the inside of the sole (where your heel sits) and I can feel it when I have the shoes on. It gives me the impression that I've got something in my shoe when I really don't. I got used to it, but it's really not practical. Did no one test this shoe before manufacturing it?

Either way, great shoes other than that. I still wear them casually when I need to match the style.
on April 19, 2016
Two Separate Reviews

Navy Blue w/ Teal Logo - 5 stars. Fits well. Comfortable. Stylish. Could reasonable wear all day but not if I'm talking long distances.

Plaid w/ Green Logo - 4 Stars. I would rate these higher but I feel like the colors are significantly more muted in person than online. I haven't decided whether to return them or not.

Overall, close to a 5 star. I wouldn't recommend walking 10 miles in these but they are good for everyday use.
on June 5, 2016
Needed a pair of walking around shoes for summer. Got a number of compliments on them on the first three days I wore them. They provide no support so if you have high arches order them a little larger and get some insoles. I hope they're not bastards to clean. for 50 bucks I think they were a good Choice. They are a little long for my feet and feel a little like clown shoes but that depends on the socks I wear.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 14, 2015
I bought these shoes from another store because I really liked them and they felt good. The very first time I wore them, my left foot started feeling uncomfortable and began to hurt. Finally it was almost unbearable. My right shoe felt great and there were no problems at all. I could not understand what was going on. I took my shoe off and looked it over good and tried again. Immediate pain again. It didn't rub a blister but it hurt so bad that I just gave up. My feet are more important than new shoes. It didn't rub a blister or make a place on my foot but it hurt terribly. I guess my feet have decided to get different in their old age and I will have to choose much more carefully. I packed the shoes up and gave them to a charity that needs shoes. I do hope that the person who gets my shoes has better luck than I did.
on September 17, 2014
Seriously some of the most amazing shoes. I bought of shoes recently and then I decided to grab a pair from amazon. These are better than my more expensive pair, well I mean I wear them more often. They happen to work for a lot of occasions. I wear them out to the club and bars and I also wear them to the office.I really like the colors. I am not used to the shoe lace material, but you can tell it is quality. I think they are leather.
on December 9, 2013
I have foot issues, plantar fasciitis, I can wear any shoes just not a lot of standing or walk. With these shoe they do this "banana" thing where they bow to the sky after being broken in. When I put them on now, after the break in period, I cannot walk to get the mail without pain. Obviously this review is not for everyone but if you have foot conditions I would find a different pair. I can't return them because they are used now and I can't get any good use out of the. Time to donate.
on August 3, 2014
Perfect for my fickle son's feet. He said they fit so well they feel like running shoes. They are super attractive right out of the box. He pleased and i am too. Ran true to size for us. Also came with extra white shoestrings beyond the leather ones