Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Cole Swindell Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 28, 2011
I sold my house to by this TV. Don't let anyone fool you, it was worth it. Now all of my friends are jealous when they come to my underpass to watch the game. A+++ would buy again.
11 comment|113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2012
During the holidays I mounted this tv on the roof of my house and showed A Christmas Story on a continuous loop. It worked great - relatives three states away could watch it with no problems - until it rained. Apparently Samsung forgot to waterproof it! What gives, Samsung??? So now I'm out $67,488.01 (thanks for the 20% off Amazon!), and to make matters worse the tv crashed through my roof and crushed the TV in my living room! Still though, great picture while it lasted. Highly recommended for indoor use.

Pros:
-Picture quality
-Giant, bread-loaf sized remote
-Prevents you from spending $ on stupid things like family or eating

Cons
-NOT waterproof (see above)
-Requires crane
-Would it have killed them to go to 85"?
on May 17, 2015
I had grown tired of having to look up at my TV while enjoying dinner, it was hard to stay focused on shoveling while viewing the small 50" television I had before. I saw this at a tech show and thought, man it would make the perfect dining room table, and allows me to stay focused on my carne asada and the football game. MMA gives my ketchup on the table a whole bother dimension of meaning. I often skip a place mat for clear plates for the reward of finishing food and seeing what's under it as well as just eating right of the table. I am able to photoshop any fine china I need and find it more interesting to play monopoly with my Cheerios on the superimposed board game. anyhow, so cool for dinner parties. Can't wait to get the second one for the shower.
on September 23, 2015
I thought this was a phone, for it was touch screen. Ripped all my pants trying to fit it in my pocket. I then assumed it was a tablet. Ripped 27 backpacks. I then realized it is too big to be portable, so i now have it mounted in my bathroom so i can play clash of clans while taking a s***. However, it is quite annoying to have to run 2 miles to get from one side of the screen to the other...
on August 27, 2015
This television set is definitely worth the money; when the decision came down to selling my first born child to West African blood diamond miners to earn the money for the TV, the choice was so simple! I highly recommend this tv!
on December 11, 2011
It was either buy this TV or send my daughter to college. I bought the TV. The larger than life display, the crystal clear HD, the cock-hardening audio; all better than anything coming out of any school.
My daughter already has a job at McDonalds so she can provide for herself anyway.
22 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2012
Warning!! This TV may LOOK like a great deal.. until you check out the fine print. I was amazed at how much tv you get for $68,779.43. but then here comes the fine print.. $120 in shipping? Come on? Do these guys think money grows on trees? That's ridiculous! I know, I know, Sharp has a 90" tv with way better stats for under $10k. Big deal. Yeah the sharp has 8 million to 1 contrast ratio vs samsung's 2k to 1. I guess I'll just have to settle and spend the $68k I saved up for this tv and buy 7 Sharp 90" tv's for the same price. :(
on August 9, 2012
I was particularly nice to my wife all of this year, but when it came time to get me a birthday present this year, she was clueless as usual in what to get for me. She knew how picky I am, so opted to give me a nice card that said "Pick any one gift you would like off of Amazon." and included her login info. She had no idea Amazon sells items this expensive; I did!

At least the judge sided with me and allowed me to have majority custody of the TV. My now "ex-wife" gets it on Tuesday and Wednesday...no loss there, I have it for the important days. Every Tuesday morning when she comes to pick it up, I pull a lawn chair out on the driveway, throw back a few cold ones while watching her try to load this sucker in her Smart car. Of course I don't help her, I don't want to throw out my back, and plus she should have bought a bigger car.

Other than that, the TV is amazing!
on March 1, 2012
This tv is fantastic, that goes without saying, but some people might think it is a bit pricy. But honestly, it is well worth the price.
In fact my calculations show that this is quite a steal!
I based this on my experience with my Sony 17" Trinitron that I bought in 1971 for $620, it is still functioning quite adequately, but I decided to get a new one now that there are HDTV shows, my calculations show that with inflation and the value added technical improvements this new TV is worth well over 130,000 dollars, so after checking the cheapest price for such model, I decide to splurge and buy it directly from the Amazon, it is well built, probably can last me another 40 years of daily enjoyment, averaging over the life time of this TV (I hope this is the last tv I buy), this tv is a real steal!
Pros: fantastic picture
Cons: a bit too heavy
on April 15, 2012
No matter what they say, these do NOT fit in the headrests of an Escalade. I had to buy a second truck on which to mount this and drive in front of me on the highway.