Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on December 28, 2010
Pros: Stainless steel. Variable speed. A display if you really want to see what speed you are using. Wide feed tube. Cleans pretty easily (though I cant compare with other brands). Juice pitcher holds a liter and is molded so its easy to hold and pour. Comes with a stiff cleaning brush.

Cons: No instructions to explain slow speed versus fast speed. No recipe book (not a single recipe to try). Kind of loud. Pulp collects on the clear lid above the catcher (I guess that implies its wet enought to stick).

A pretty good machine for the price (I bought it with a $20 off discount on amazon).

This is not a heavy duty Breville, but it works.
If you want recipes, use google or buy a book.
If you use the wrong speed to extract, just dump the contents of the collector back in.
Its going to be messy regardless of juicer brand so dont be afraid of messy pulp.

There's a oklife youtube video that's helpful.
If you sign up for OkLifes mailing list, they will give you some recipes.

Special note: I talked with a representative from Oklife and they were extremely helpful.
She mentioned that replacement parts like replacement blades were VERY affordable so I'm pretty happy about that fact and the fast service.
on October 4, 2010
This is a very easy juicer to operate and clean! It is durable and very attractive with a high quality stainless steel that goes with other appliances in my kitchen. When I opened the juicer it comes neatly pre-assembled, very nice. I proceeded to juice my favorite juice recipe-celery and carrots, it was so easy and I do like the variable 9 speed. I was able to control the speed level so effortless from the lower level speed up to the 9 speed level. The pulp was very dry which shows that oklife Juicer was able to extract the maximum juice and the juice taste great! What I like most is that Oklife OKl6063 is so easy to use and clean, with just three quick steps, viola, you are ready to juice! I owned a very popular juicer brand but I only used it a couple of times and stopped because it was so difficult to operate it and clean.

I have used my Oklife Juicer every single day since I bought it because it is hassle free and it does the job!
on October 6, 2010
I was very pleased with the Oklife 9 Speed Juice Extractor. It was much easier to operate than I expected and my teenagers love using it too! The juice from the fruits and vegetables quickly flowed out into the collection container with no effort. The pulp was very fine and I used it in a batch of muffins and in pancakes for added fiber and nutrition, so nothing was wasted. The Oklife 9 Speed Juice Extractor was also very easy to clean. I sprayed out the micro-filter and placed it and the hard plastic containers in the dishwasher. Overall I am very pleased with the product!
on October 31, 2011
My original review noted the product's messiness, loudness, and seeming inefficiency at extracting juice from certain products. Repeated conversations over the phone, instructing me how to do use the product correctly and shipping me a replacement part seemed to improve the messiness and juice output.

Now I'd like to revisit this review, since I basically stopped using it because it's just too messy, even when I go extremely slow. I have to continuously clean it while I am juicing it (before I even fill up one container of juice) in order to prevent it from clogging the juice chute and making a huge mess inside of the unit. Even so, I still end up with juice or pulp on every single part of the unit.

I wanted to like it, but I think I am just going to have to chalk this one up to "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Phone support was prompt and shipped me a replacement part with no questions asked. In the end, I wanted a $300-$500 juice extractor for a fraction of the price, but what I got was a very messy pain in the butt. Unless you like to clean the product multiple times during and after juicing a couple of quarts' worth, I would steer away from this product.
on September 28, 2010
I received my OKLIFE juicer a week ago. I am new to juicing. After my last visit to my doctor, I knew I had to make a change and eat better. Before I made my decision to purchase my first juicer, I researched juicers and decided at the last minute to buy Oklife OKL6063 9 speed stainless steel juicer because of the 9 speed variable speed control. The first thing I did was to run to the store to buy carrots. I chose carrots, since they are hard and will definitely be a good way to test the efficacy of the OKlife juicer. I threw in four hard carrots in the feed chute, and the juicer did a very good job of juicing them all at once- that's fast juicing! I thought that was amazing. Another thing that attracted me to this juicer is the stainless steel housing, which I consider to be safe. One of the brands I almost bought was going for over 199 dollars, but the OKL6063 with stainless steel micromesh filter and housing container was more affordable.
I have become popular again in my house, my three young boys love Daddy's healthy lifestyle regimen. Oklife Juicer has helped me to have fun and quality time with my sons while passing on meaningful healthy lifestyle living to their young minds. This is one purchase the entire family love. I have refocused my grocery spending to include more fruits and vegetables, now that I have a tool like Oklife juicer.
OKlife juicer is sturdy. No wonder they give two year limited warranty!!
I am still puzzled at how they can fit the OKlife juicer price so low. I could not be happier.
I have a cousin with health challenges, I cannot think of a better gift.
By the way, this machine comes pretty much assembled.
OKlife juicer far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this juicer
on September 27, 2010
We ordered our OKL6063 juicer on a Monday night. By Friday afternoon, it arrived! Wow! What fast service! This is a high quality juicer for an affordable price. Hec, it has 9 speeds! I had never heard of such a thing. My wife and I love this juicer! Our life has changed! We are drinking healthy, fresh fruit and vegetable juice! Nothing beats the taste! In fact, we even use the remnants or pulp left from the juicer for baking. My wife baked a bunch of carrot cup cakes and we shipped them to our son, who is a US Army soldier and has been deployed for one year to Afghanistan. My son said he felt like he was home when he opened the box and ate the carrot cakes! They were that fresh! Now, we are sending our son and his fellow soldiers baked goods all the time thanks to the Oklife juicer! We highly recommend it. We give it two big thumbs up!
on November 26, 2010
I had written a good review for this juicer but I retract that one. This POS just stopped working. Had not even been used that much. No fuse that can be changed, no reset button, no way to fix it except send it back to the manufacturer. Major disappointment. Don't waste your money on this. I bought a Hamilton Beach for much less money that works like a champ.
on March 10, 2011
Bought this for my husband as a Christmas present. He uses it everyday and has had zero issues so far. He juices anything and everything he can find in the fridge - hard veggies, soft veggies, and hard/soft fruits. Prior to this unit, he had a Juicemaster (?) that lasted less than 1 year and was very noisy. This unit is MUCH quieter and looks great sitting out on the counter. As well, since I end up having to clean up after him, I also know that it cleans up easily. The plastic parts have not frayed, warped or changed color at all like our previous unit did at this time. The pulp is much dryer than our previous unit - the pulp has no visible fluid at all and seems dry to the touch. The whole thing also goes together pretty quickly after cleaning. Overall, I would say a very nice product for the price.
on April 16, 2011
I had just begun to juice to improve my health. I had a juicer that was about 15 yrs old. It proved to be useless because whenever I would use it to juice, I would get so annoyed that I would not juice for three more weeks (because by that time I would forget how annoying it was to juice and mostly clean up). And the final product was not that tasty. Now, I with my Okl6093 9 speed I look forward to juicing. I love the separate chute for the pulp and the special pitcher that comes with it. The pitcher is designed to hold back the residue that is left from the pulp. It is so powerful that I can put the entire apple (minus the stem) in at once and still get pure apple juice. Beets are easy! The clean up is not bad at all. The stainless steel and blac color are a good choice as some veggies can really stain. I would highly recommend this product to new and experienced juicers alike
on June 23, 2011
I bought this juicer as a gift for my husband after reading other reviews. I have not been disappointed. My husband juices apples, oranges, grapefruits, and almost anything else he can get his hands on and he RAVES about this juicer! I highly recommend it. Cleanup is very easy. This is by far the best juicer we have ever owned and I would buy it again if I ever need another juicer.