Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on November 9, 2011
Can't beat the price here, but you do get what you pay for. I picked up 2 sets, giving one to my 15 year old and keeping the other for myself. My set is used at my desk while I work, and seem to be holding up. The set my 15 year old used were plugged into an iPod and used while jogging and around the house, and lasted about 36 hours before one of the earpieces cut out.

All said, I'll likely buy again - my kids are rough on their earbuds, so it's a lot easier to replace at this price than several times more as with most others.
on March 8, 2011
I must admit at first I had my doubts about the product but I trusted the seller since I already bought another product from them before. These earbuds are amazing! Of course they're not the original ones but they are amazingly looking like the original ones. I love them. The sound quality is pretty good. You have to take care of them otherwise it's not going to last much. :) great product.
on September 19, 2010
After my last pair of headphones broke apart (They still work fine, I would just have to hold one piece up to my head), I decided to get another pair. I didn't expect much from earbuds that cost a penny plus shipping, and I didn't receive much.

The packaging was excellent, but after unboxing it and trying to put on the earcushions that were bundled, they cushions tore before I could even get them on. So I just wore the earbuds without them. After a few weeks of this, the earbuds became pickier about how the wire is twisted, and have stayed that way since.

All in all: A bit less durable than Stock Apple Earbuds with about the same sound quality, still it is hard to beat for the price.

If anyone has any suggestions for earbuds are headphones that are nearly unbreakable, I'd love to hear them.
on September 6, 2012
The ear bus are totally uncomfortable and do not allow the sound to carry through properly. They were way over priced 3.5mm White Earbud Headphones for Amazon Kindle DX E-Book Reader (Electronics)
on December 30, 2011
product took over 2.5 weeks to get to me. Was only USA to Canada. When I received the product only one earbud worked. the sound quality in the second was awful I had to crank my sound in order to hear anything. If you are looking for an old time radio sound in one ear this is the product for you. If not spend the extra cash.
on May 30, 2013
The sound quality is a little off but all in all they are good. I would suggest these for the kindle but not for the ipod
on December 28, 2012
Cheap headphones. Broke after 2 days of LIGHT use. These are terrible and I wouldn't recommend these to anyone! 1 Star.
on May 2, 2011
I thought these might last for at least a little while, but i guess you get what you pay for. I received these, and the same day, sound is not playing out of one earbud (the right). Thing is i'm not hard on them at all, rather gentle, actually.

Sound quality is alright, about what i expected for this price.

I would advise spending a little more money and purchasing a more well-known and durable brand.
on August 1, 2014
The worst headphones possibly invented. They fell apart in my ear! Broke on the fourth day.