Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hilton Bay A728 Sunglasses Wrap Style UV400 Lens All Active Sports
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2013
These feel pretty sturdy, not sure if they are unbreakable but for the price they are good enough. My one complaint would be that they are a little tight on my head, not enough to hurt at all, just extremely snug.
on November 13, 2013
Sturdy and attractive for this price point. Gave them to my husband, whose face is on the narrower side, and he reported that they are comfortable.

I should note that I had actually first purchased these for myself before I realized there was such a thing as "Asian fit" sunglasses...which these definitely are not. While these sunglasses sat fine on my nose (the nose grip works well, give them credit for that), the bottom edge of the frames hit my cheekbones painfully and the lenses were too close to my eyes for comfort. Not saying this is the fault of the glasses (and it's not as if the seller represented that they were Asian fit) but I hadn't had this issue with other glasses before - perhaps it's because this is the first pair of glasses I've ever bought online - but just something to keep in mind. I subsequently bought another pair of glasses labelled "Asian fit" and those have worked out much better for me.
on March 12, 2013
pro: cheap for balling at the park
con: I am asian and this not fit too well due to much wrap...my nose barely hit the nose pads.
Edge of the bottom of the lens is too sharp to the face. I have to smooth both of the bottom of the lens with medium sand paper.
I went to Target to tried this type of glasses and found ironman brand for better fit and clearance price.
on August 26, 2013
These glasses fit snug around your head; don't fog (and will de-fog if you put them on after carrying in your back pocket and sweating on them); don't fall off and are very light. And, they have a nice balance between sun protection and being too dark to wear during the early morning rides. At $10/pair, they are a great deal!
on May 1, 2016
I have purchased at least 10 pairs of the A728 sunglasses. I have much more expensive glasses, but I tend to abuse sunglasses, so I save the fancy ones for special events. These have become my preference for daily wear. I replace them when I scratch them up. That is my primary cause of failure. I have also had 3 pair where the nose piece came off while cleaning them. I don't know if I am too rough with my cleaning or if the water I rinse them with loosens the adhesive. Attempts to put the nose piece back on never seem to work, so for the money, I just get another pair. Because of this, its hard for me to know how old the glasses are that fail. They are a great pair of sunglasses for me to practice tennis in Florida. The wrap around shields my eyes form the sun nicely. They fit fine and my preference is black.
VINE VOICEon September 4, 2014
In my search for new sunglasses I purchased both these Hilton Bay A728 and the JiMarti JM01 Sunglasses. The similar styles are good for comparison, and an extra pair comes in handy.
This is my first time with this kind of half-frame style, wasn't sure what to expect, but I've had no problems. It has the added bonus of making the glasses lighter (in weight).

The Hilton Bay were the cheaper pair, but I may like them better. First, the color (royal) is great. The lenses give everything just a slight blue tint and don't make the world much darker. I'm pleased with my sun protection leaving light in my life.

The rubber-like grooves on the inside of the temple/earpiece work well to make the glasses comfortable and keep them on my head, unfortunately they also catch on my hair. One or two strands inevitably get caught between the rubber and the frame every time I wear them.

I wore these sunglasses biking, walking, and swimming, and they performed remarkably. I love how they cover the whole eye. They stayed on through everything except jumping into the pool (go figure), and by the way, they are so light they take forever to sink. So I wouldn't worry about losing them, except because they are so light I'm wondering if I did lose them if I would even notice the difference on my face :O

Another nice perk is they are easy to clean off afterward. I could barely notice the grease from the sunscreen until I took them off and looked at them in light, then I wiped it down a bit with a microfiber cloth and they were good as new. So much easier than other sunglasses I use and always try to clean.

My perfect pair of sunglasses that broke *cry* were like $75-100 sunglasses so I was resigned to shelling out almost as much for a decent replacement pair. No need! These Hilton Bay sunglasses are perfect.
on December 8, 2015
These are the only glasses I will buy. I recommend black because every other color (including the gray) is quite dorky looking. They are lightweight, non-glare and they won't scratch. They also fit my face (I"m a woman by the way). You won't win any fashion awards but it definitely serves it's purpose. Now if I could only quit losing mine...
on September 14, 2014
Pros:
- Lightweight but sturdy frame. I haven't put them through any real abuse yet, but they at least meet my expectations.
- Comfortable -- I've worn them for an extended period of time and the weight is not an issue.
- Tint on the frames is just right -- dark enough to deal with southwestern summer sunlight but not over-dark. The copper/amber tint is very different from the grey or blue tones of other sunglasses I wear but makes a nice change.
- Flexible fit, my son can wear them as well.

Cons:
- None; they aren't the same as a pair of Maui Jim's but I'm less worried about what I may do to them at this price and they certainly are better than garden-variety sunglasses that you find at local big-box stores.
on July 15, 2015
These are great for running/hiking and I've purchased multiple pairs. Importantly for me, I don't feel them pressing into my temples like I sometimes do. They are flexible enough that I can also wear them with a running hat. For the price, I can wear them in situations that might lead to damage/loss without much fear.
on May 23, 2013
Incredibly lightweight comfortable glasses that has good coverage of the eyes. I find the optics to be excellent and does not have distorting tint to what you are seeing as to what actually appears without the sunglasses.I will give a further update once I put some mileage on the glasses. I usually buy very expensive sunglasses but find the quality of even inexpensive ones very good and I will not buy an expensive sunglasses again.