Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ozone Women's Tibetan Flowers
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 13, 2013
I Highly Recommend! So glad I discovered this brand of hosiery. OZONE socks are gorgeous, comfortable, not itchy, not too tight around the ankle and calf - but they stay put all day. And this particular pair - Tibetan Flowers in Black - goes with almost any color you can imagine when you're pulling together your outfit in the morning. Great with pants, slacks, jeans and (leather shoes, casual flat sandals, clogs, etc.). Going to buy more OZONE.
on December 2, 2012
These socks are very comfortable and not too tight around the leg like some. They don't fall down either, which is good. They are high quality material and go with everything so I know I will be wearing them a lot.
on January 17, 2013
These socks are just about the most beautiful socks that I own. There is one catch - the top rolls down...

Update: 2/11/16: Wow! I can't believe I have had these socks for 3 years! They are still one of my favorites and apparently hold up to repeated washing and wearing. :) I think I'll add a few more Ozone socks to my wish list.
review image
on May 31, 2012
Ozone socks are the most beautiful. The best in quality and detail. I'm always looking for new designs to add to my collection. Tons of compliments from people on, of all things, your socks! What's not to like?
on May 29, 2011
I like to collect rainbow colored socks. I do this because it's my personal taste. Of course, this probably would not be something that would ever catch on with the general public. The sock has pretty colors. It looks like it is made of good material. I find it comfortable to wear and I have wider feet than normal. I just think that the price point here is a little high. It is definitely a bit of luxury product. In many stores now, you can get socks for under $10. Otherwise, I like this sock just fine. It seems to be durable.
on November 22, 2010
These socks are well made, and comfortable... everything you would expect out of a high-end sock. Plus they are very stylish. I frequently get compliments on them!
on July 27, 2015
I love these socks, but they run smaller than some others. I wear a size 9 women's shoe and they're just barely large enough. I wish this company would make a larger sock. I've found they're not consistent from one design to the next. Still, fabulously comfortable for a woman with a size 8 shoe or below???
on December 27, 2015
These socks are wonderful. I choose to wear black and dark grey to cope with med-induced weight gain, and that can look a bit dowdy and drab until one adds the pizazz of these socks. These are a bit subtle because standing up, they look like black socks...sitting down the socks look interesting. I loved these socks so much that I also bought the red ones. These are NOT subtle, I don't wear them to work, but I love them for weekends. The socks are cotton (a must for me) and they stay up with a bit of elastic on the top that does not cutoff circulation for me. The weight is medium--not too hot indoors in the winter,--but these are not "boot sock" weight.
on May 22, 2015
These socks are lots of fun, but the cuff is thin and curls annoyingly when pulling on. In fact these may be too tight for someone with large calves. I machine washed in cool water on gentle and HUNG to dry. I'm worried they will shrink and then won't fit.
on March 5, 2014
I was searching for cotton socks. I assumed that 70% would feel more like cotton and less like nylon. I was incorrect. The nylon feeling does take over and the socks don't keep my feet as warm as I thought they would. The design is pretty cool though.