Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 2, 2013
Perfect for wide feet, all straps adjust easily. Best arch support Ihave found in a sport sandal, I have plantar fasciitis and I can seldom find shoes or sandals where I don't need to use my custom orthotics. This sandal does the job.
on July 15, 2011
These may be the best sandals I've ever had. They adjust to fit each foot perfectly, straps are easy to use, shoe is extremely comfortable with a good support and they take uneven surfaces really well. I'm sold on Teva. They do seem to run a half size large, but that doesn't present a problem.
on May 28, 2013
I am HUGELY obsessed with finding the most comfortable sandals! I also have, specifically, a love for *sport sandals* in particular. The main features any shoe/sandal MUST have for me to buy/wear it are EXCELLENT ARCH SUPPORT and they must be WIDE ENOUGH for my C - D width foot. ...hard to find! These fit the bill! Not only that, but the foot bed is cushioned just enough (especially where really needed ...the HEEL!), they are durable, come in a wide variety of colors and are adjustable to fit even MORE comfortably! One problem I sometimes have with sandals is the ankle strap rubbing/bumping/scraping my ankle bone, but these sit low enough to not even touch! The padded lining underneath/skin-side is soft/padded enough so there is no rubbing/scratching/digging at all. I am a true 8 1/2 (most of the time) & these fit perfectly in that size (but I have them also in a 9 & that size works well too with just 1/4 inch extra length for my long toes & maybe accommodates my width slightly better). They really do have the support, stability & security of a sneaker, as many reviewers have stated, & I have even noticed that "bouncy"/ springy feeling in my step that I've read in comments too!
Great all-around sandal! Highly Recommended by this picky, particular, very selective, fussy sandal-person!!
on August 3, 2011
I have three pairs of teva tirras. The fit ,support, and longevity of the product are great! I purchased the black so that I could have something to dress up a little. Right now, I have a pair of slimming black capris and a Zebra print blouse to go with them. Also, I have a designer blouse and a pair of well-fitting black pants. Try these shoes!
on October 18, 2014
I bought these locally right before going on a cruise. I wanted something sturdy, not flip-flips, and figured I'd maybe wear them in the ocean for protection a few times. I ended up wearing them out of the store and for the next 13 days straight! Had to wear my sneakers one day, only because my Tevas were wet and I was afraid I'd get blisters. These are seriously THE most comfy shoes I've ever owned, and I will never be without a pair from now on! Now I see why my niece has had hers (and worn daily) for years. Definitely a great buy!!
review image
on May 26, 2012
I purchased these Tevas for a trip we were taking to Las Vegas. I knew I would be doing alot of walking and we were seeing a couple shows. I wanted black sandals to wear to the shows so chose the black tevas. I should mention that I have arthritis in my feet and have quite a bit of pain in my feet when I walk too much. I didn't have any pain with all the walking we did in Vegas and these Tevas look so good! These were so comfortable and my feet were not sore after wearing them for hours. Love them!
on July 19, 2014
Even tried adjusting the straps so that the shoe fits me loose & sloppy, (for the break in period) which of course made it a bad walking shoe with no support, but still the bottom side of EVERY Buckle is so bulky, rough and hard, the seam still digs into the top of my feet. The day after wearing, every part of my foot hurts and hurts bad with blisters and red raw flesh!. Ive tried every possible adjustment--nothing works. This is my 6th wearing of them for at least a whole afternoon and they are not getting better. These are hell to walk in and ruin my feet for several days, even though the sole, foot bed and size are perfect.

I have been ordering Tevas since the early 90"s. Ive loved and wore every pair till the very end of their life. Previously the fit has always been great until this pair. Buying these has been a hardship for me in every way, ruining my river hiking summer until I can afford another high quality pair. I gave these sandals 2 stars instead of 1 because the style is great, the workman ship is good. Too bad the design regarding walking with the insanely constructed under buckles is plainly awful. (NOTE--changed to one star after update below).

I will try saturating those bottoms with mink all several times, as a last ditch effort even tho that will ruin the look of the shoe. If that does work, Ill give up completely. Sadly there's no way to trim the under seams without dislodge the sewn parts.

UPDATE: Tried everything. Nothing worked. After leather softening products did not work I cut off parts of the strap thinking at least I could salvage them as junky garden shoes. Even that was worthless. I threw them directly in the trash--as that's exactly what this sandals were for me--TRASH SANDALS and a loss of time and money.
on September 16, 2011
I tried on these sandals in a store and loved them, but a little pricey! So, I
logged on to Amazon.com, found them for a better price, and a week later, my BIG
size 11 feet were singing!! Comfort & style, and healthy for your feet!
on March 10, 2013
I love the style and they are comfortable. I do have to loosen the Velcro straps more then I do on the fabric version of this sandal, so there is more Velcro showing.
on May 18, 2011
I have crooked toes and these sandals work perfectly for me. I have 6 pairs in different. Finally I found a comfortable shoe in different colors. I am delighted! Nice support,completely adjustable, and colors too- who could ask for more!

Mary