Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

I own several pairs of long bottoms to help get me through Chicago's cold winters, and except for Under Armour's running pants (available at over three times the price of these bottoms), these are far and away my favorites of any I own. They are very reasonably priced, extremely soft and comfortable, and thick enough to keep you warm even on very cold days. I walk my dog frequently on the beach along Lake Michigan throughout the winter, so I have especial need for very warm bottoms, and these definitely fit the bill.

While I still love the Under Amour bottoms, their price is close to prohibitive for daily use. Since I can get three pairs of Duofold bottoms for less than the price of a single Under Armour, but get very nearly the same warmth and comfort, these are definitely going to be the main bottoms that I wear each winter.
on January 29, 2011
The material used in these is super soft and comfortable. The stitching seems high quality and the fit works well for me (I'm 6'3). They fit under my blue jeans well without bunching.
55 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2011
These were a gift for my very picky husband. He loves these! They are true to size. Very comfortable and not binding. I will need to buy a few extra pair, since he never wants to take them off so I can run them through the laundry! The fabric is similar to two layers of t-shirt material.
on March 18, 2011
Material is thin - but the airspace created between layers is what provides warmth anyhow. These are really comfortable.

The waistband is a rather stiff, yet comfortable elastic material. Same goes for the ankle area. The tight fit at the ankles is a nice design, it keeps the leggings from creepin' up your legs which can be really uncomfortable.

- highly recommended
on February 1, 2011
I've worn these bottoms a couple of times already and they work very well. They fit me very well even though I'm well over 6' tall. The wicking feature is also great as it removes the moisture from your skin and keeps you dry, which is important during the wintertime.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 5, 2011
I've had several pairs of these combination cotton/poly long johns, and am very satisfied with them. I bought them primarily for the moisture wicking properties. I have tried pure silk, but these tend to wear fairly quickly and perhaps only last a winter or two. The combination of cotton and poly makes these more durable, with no seams coming loose or evidence of wear. They provide a nice comfortable base layer in cold climes, can be worn indoors and out, and make great pajama bottoms as well. If you are purchasing these for mainly indoor (winter) use commuting, etc., then consider a higher poly/silk content, as these (60% cotton) do get quite warm indoors. Pure silk drawers work the best indoors, but they will also wear quicker, seams will fray, and they cost considerably more too. If you are 6'4 or taller, get the "Tall" size.

konedog
on December 1, 2011
Just got the item.. The product feels ok. The reason is mainly because the sizing chart online is either wrong or not in sync with the package. Size S (according to site) is 30-32 for men.. In the package, it listed as 28-30"... This is my first time ordering a long john. It still fits me, but not sure if I order the size based on the package would fit much better/worst now or later after I wash it.
on November 4, 2011
I bought this for my husband (5'10'') whose legs always feel cold while travelling to and from work during winter. He says this thermal pant is very comfortable and he does not feel tight or stuffy wearing it. It is soft and does not irritate the skin even though he has been wearing it whole day long. The material is medium- its not too thin(thicker than a normal tee-shirt), but not thick as sweater. It fits very well even under a tight fitting jeans. I ordered just one to try it out and am ordering more of these for my husband. Do try one- it does what it says.
on January 21, 2011
For a man who swore up and down he didn't like thermals, he sure lived in his this winter. These duofold men's bottoms were his second favorite Christmas gift .. . his favorite was the duofold men's expedition weight top. They keep him toasty warm, and didn't overheat him. Great stuff!
on October 4, 2011
I don't know that I could say this wicks water that well, but other then that I Love Duofolds midweight tops and bottoms. I bought a couple of midweight sets last year and just really loved them. I just bought a couple more sets to have more this winter. I live in north Arkansas and work out doors. I would say try a set, you will find a use for them.