Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 33 inch 07mm Round Metallic Green Mardi Gras Beads - 6 Dozen (72 necklaces)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 6, 2016
A week before St. Patty's Day, we decided to have a party to celebrate our Irishness...too late, it appeared, to find some green hats, beads, decorations, etc. Not to be deterred, I turned to my mighty super-center, Amazon, and here I found these perfect green beads.The catch was...I had to buy 6 dozen, 72 necklaces! A bargain for the $11.49 listed price plus Prime free shipping, so I went for it. You can't have too many green beaded necklaces, there's always a party, or put them away until next March 17th. I was pleased with them, pretty and shiny, and all 72 necklaces arrived intact. I would check out MARDI GRAS SPOT, a cool shop. 33 inch 07mm Round Metallic Green Mardi Gras Beads - 6 Dozen (72 necklaces)33 inch 07mm Round Metallic Green Mardi Gras Beads - 6 Dozen (72 necklaces)
on March 4, 2014
I lived in New Orleans for ten years and used to pick up beads after parades. I washed them and kept them to throw. These felt gritty right out of the bag, as though someone had picked them up and bundled them without cleaning them. When we'd get a broken strand, we repaired them by using a flame to melt the beads then stuck them back together. Some of these strands had melt marks which indicated repairs, so I think they should be labeled "used." Nonetheless, they were fine for my purposes and I would have bought them anyway for the price.
on April 12, 2016
These were great - and I got a great price.

I bought them to give out instead of candy the last week of the after school class I teach. The kids loved it as the last week was the week of St Patrick's and the parents loved it as it was not candy.

These were great for elementary aged kids.
on March 22, 2016
Ordered these a couple years back and were of great quality and each pack was in professional sealed plastic cases. Ordered again and now they just dump all of these in a box. Most are damaged or have major scuffs all over the beads, almost as if the green "paint" didn't make it on to all the beads. Would not order again unless they go back to the original supply.
on May 15, 2014
I bought these for St. Patricks day, so that my son could take them to school and pass them out. They come quickly (I've ordered a few times from them). And they are not all mashed together, they are nicely separated into groups so that they don't get tangled at all.
on January 26, 2016
Great and bright color, great quality. We used it for our family holiday party, the kids and adults went home with their beads. Was very satisfy with this product. Will not hesitate to purchase this again for our next family event.
on March 15, 2014
The bead necklace itself was fine but had an overpowering odor. I couldn't keep in in the same room I was in so I put them in a closet with the door closed. After a week I took them out and they odor was still overpowering. We removed them from the plastic bag, spread them out on a sheet pan and set them in the sun for the day but the odor was still overwhelming. Finally, I washed them in dish soap and hot water. They still smelled but it was mild enough that they were usable. I wasn't expecting this party novelty to take so much of my time when I was prepping for the party. Once the smell was mostly gone they were a popular item at the St. Patty's Day party.
on June 21, 2015
Perfect for graduation party and celebration. Everyone wore them and we had plenty to also decorate the tables with beads as part of the centerpiece. Arrived quickly as well.
on April 11, 2012
Thank you for a great rice and a great product! My team had a great time with them earning green scores on their metrics. We wore these all day. Thanks again! Will reorder.
on February 18, 2013
A few were not connected, be they were fine for the price. The beads are a little smaller than expected, but were good for smaller children as well as bigger children.