Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zenex EP5350 Value Pack Stereo Earphones and Headphones (2 - Pack)
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on May 19, 2012
I knew I was purchasing CHEAP ear buds (under $5). I was planning on using them as emergency back-ups, good enough to get me by or donate them to a friend in need. No chance of that happening. The first set broke when I tried to change the silicone ear bud (plastic housing pulled apart and out fell the driver). Speaking of driver these are hardly putters. By the time the volume is loud enough to clearly hear there's obvious distortion. A little louder to drown out outside noise and the sound is unbearable: drivers crack, distort and garble the sound. Spend a few bucks more (unless you need the kit, zipper case is quite nice and the Y-adapter is nice to have on hand).
on October 7, 2011
I figured that I was wasting my money getting these. Well, I wasn't wrong at all. They sound like you're listening to something in a tin can. Audio can barely be heard and bass is essentially non existing. If you'd like a good laugh, buy these. If you don't want to waste $5, then go elsewhere.