Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2013
Great unit. The bigger screen is the way to go, especially if you want to glance at it while burning across the water. GPS function allows you to mark spots you want to return to with the push of a single button. Great for marking underwater structure, your own honey holes, or just a beach or other area you don't want to search for. Good solid mount and easy installation instructions.
on August 14, 2013
This item saved us on the lake! We had never been to Lake Norris, TN and there are so many coves and inlets that even a novice could have trouble finding his way around! Not us! In fact, our very first day out, we encountered a group of people who's pontoon engine had broken down. They'd been sitting there for over 4 hours a no one would help. We did and it took 2 hours to get back...in the complete dark, on a vast, confusing new lake, but we never missed a beat! The Humminbird 597ci took us straight "home" and everyone was impressed! It made us look (and FEEL) like pro's!!! Thank you, Humminbird and Amazon!!
on June 10, 2013
I recently purchased the 597ci to replace my 581i and the difference in the color display is remarkable, I am very pleased and would recommend it..
on September 18, 2013
Used in remote Canadian lakes in northern Manitoba where it would be easy to get lost with all the islands. Depth is easy to read and has all the features I wanted.
on August 12, 2013
This is a great product, relatively easy to install although a bit too much detail on some parts. Great contrast on the display, I can see in direct sunlight no problem. Easy to do waypoints and name them. I am still playing with it, would like it to beep when it finds a fish for example. Great product!
on July 30, 2013
This was bought for my Husband as a gift to use on his boat. He is an avid Crappie fisherman and just loves his new "Buddy". as he calls it!!! It has done its job and most of the time brings home a healthy batch of crappies!!! Would make a great gift or fishing guide!!!
on November 5, 2013
Awesome Fishfinder/GPS combo. It works as advertised. It's on a Triumph 17cc. The transducer reads at all speeds. I haven't used the waypoints yet, but the GPS easily tracks the boat's travels.
on October 9, 2013
Thr Hummingbird 597 HD preformed very well particularly with the optional speed wheel - this solved the GPS speed problem. The GPS is easy to operate and a valuable asset when seeking cribs and structure
on October 29, 2013
The G.P.S in here is just what any fisherman or fisher woman needs. It shows your routes, can mark your way point, ( you'll never get lost again) mark your fishing spots. This has great detail of the lake your on, showed my routes for the whole week, shows great structure, and detail, very easy to use, adjusts so you can see at night easier than the older ones. It's a must have that is fairly decent priced for all it has in it.
on July 28, 2015
I love it, but it went on sale after I bought it.