Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 11, 2011
I have washed the paper filter that came with my Hoover Savvy vacuum about three times. They don't hold up very well. Thought I would try this and am pleased to report that it is indeed made of washable material, with a hepa style imprint. It picked up the dirt and dust without any discharge back into the air, as my old filter was doing. I would highly recommend this filter. (I read the comments on this same type of replacement "washable" filter that said it was made of flimsy paper). Happy to report, this Green Label filter is not flimsy at all, and is washable.
on March 3, 2011
I love my vacuum cleaner, but the original filters are so expensive around $30.00 each one and i have to replace them every month I have a baby with allergy.
When i found this filter in amazon i was a little bit skeptical but i went ahead and order 2 of them,
For my sorprise they do a wonderful job, now i can have always a clean filter every time i need to vacuum the carpet
I jus use it and washed after i finish with hot running water.
if you have doubts, trust me IT WORKS!
on March 25, 2011
Just used the washable filter for my Windtunnel vac.----it is amazing---wish I had found this years ago....easily washes clean after use....fits vac. really good....would recommend this product to everyone that owns a Hoover Windtunnel Vac.
on September 6, 2011
I bought this filter for a Windtunnel Self-Propelled vacuum. In the 5-10 years I've had the vacuum, I've never done anything except occasionally clean (the original) filter and empty the bucket. The lack of maintenace and care showed, to the point where the vacuum no longer did anything but spit dirt. I was ready to throw it away. The motor seemed fine though, and I did remember a time when it was a really nice vacuum....

Before throwing it out, I decided to take it apart (needed a screw driver for this), thoroughly clean it and get it a new filter. This paid off in spades. I cleaned out a lot of dirt (which was basically blocking the intakes), got all the junk off the brushes and replaced the original filter with this one (which fits perfectly). Upon firing it up again, it worked like brand new, to include the wind tunnel "tornado", which I haven't seen in years. A little maintenance plus a new filter goes a long way......
on March 29, 2011
Works fine as a replacement for Hoover's 43611042. Restored our Hoover! (First time we changed the filter after almost way too long.) Fast shipping from this seller. Well worth the money. The only difference from the manufacturer's filter is that this one doesn't have all the writing on the filter top - for example, it doesn't say HEPA, etc.
on July 2, 2011
Got two filters, one as a spare. Put the other one into the vacuum cleaner and saw the difference immediately--better suction, more dirt caught up.

The filter fit, wasn't cheap or poorly made.

Got what exactly what I expected and paid for. BZ.
on March 1, 2016
I love these washable filters. I vacuum almost everyday because I have dogs in the house. The fact that I can take this filter out and shake out the dirt in the trash can then run it under the faucet to get it really clean is a PLUS PLUS!!!! No more bad smell coming from the vacuum cleaner.

I would recommend these filters to anyone that has a vacuum cleaner like this. More cost effective than buying replacements and throwing them away.
on March 12, 2012
I was kind of hesitant to buy these but so far they work great. I haven't needed to clean it yet though so we will see how it handles that. Still for the price of two it is cheaper than a single one from anywhere else.
on June 20, 2012
The Hepa Filter for my Hoover Vacuum was just perfect and being able to wash it makes it so much better. I always have a clean filter. That is a plus with me because a dirty filter can smell. Now when I vacuum I have a clean smelling vacuum because of the Hepa Washable Filter.
on December 22, 2015
I got this to replace the very old and clogged filter one in my parents' vacuum cleaner. It was very easy to install and once I turned on the vacuum cleaner, I noticed an immediate and impressive improvement in the vacuum's performance. This filter lasted the rest of the life of the vacuum cleaner, which was about two years.

See 1 answered question