Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Black-Solid Suit Separate Jacket
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 1, 2012
Bought this with slight hesitation as buying a suit seperate is one thing, buying one online is almost as hard as throwing darts in the dark.

I was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived in great packing, and on a proper suit hanger. The lining was especially a nice feature as it's blue. I ordered a 44 regular and sure enough that's what I got it and it's true to size fitting. Add all that to the price and you're getting a steal!
on December 1, 2011
For 100 bucks, its an excellent coat. Slim fit, so contours to the body shape. Fitting is very similar to my custom fitted coat, which costs 300.
on June 8, 2012
I have a average-athletic build, so i wanted a coat that gave me room in the chest, back and shoulders without being a tent around my stomach. This coat was a PERFECT fit. (Beware of the matching pants, though. The pants are real snug ... and I don't even have big thighs)
on February 10, 2013
And that is saying a lot. You know how you never ever supposed to buy clothes online? Well, I am glad I did. Very sleek, yet "calm" jacket, can be dressed up or dressed down (I know those are generally term used for a small black dress, well - this is a "small black dress" male style.

If you pair it with a black under-top (t-shirt or a collared shirt) and jeans - you have yourself a stylish, yet casual look. If you need it for those "black tie" occasions, it will work there too - black slacks, white collared short and a tie of your favorite denomination.

It is true to it's 40R size (my husband is your "Medium size, 32/32, 5'10" guy)

Thinking about ordering a Gray one as well (and as of yesterday it is cheaper than the Black one).

If I catch him off guard, I might snap a picture or two to show how it looks on a real person, not a model.
on October 5, 2011
This is a great suit separate excellent fitting and looking. I also bought the pants and they fit perfectly. Wish there were more colors available.
on January 25, 2014
I recently started a position where I needed to wear a suit to work on a daily basis. Not being the type of person to every wear a suit unless required I didn't actually have any so I had to have more than just one or two.. I bought this same suit with matching pants in gray at Burlington and had to have the sleeves altered a bit to fit correctly. I then the same suit here on Amazon so went with Black and got it in the Short which ended up fitting perfectly. I actually liked this suit enough to buy a third in a gray pen-stripe and to be honest I'm considering the navy... even though I already bought some other suits.. These are my favorites. They're not form fitting and tight like some of the slim fit suits can be.. which I can't wear being a bit on the fluffy side, but they have a nice modern cut that doesn't make you look like you raided your grandpa's closet.

I would imagine that these may not compare to some fancy $500 suit but how many of us really need or want to pay for a $500 suit? Overall these are snazzy enough that you can dress up and look good but cheap enough that if you wear them daily like I do, you can buy two or three and not cry if eventually one gets messed up.. which is sure to happen with daily use.
on October 20, 2011
I bought this jacket along with the matching pants for a male friend of mine who was in need of a classy suit set, and when it arrived i was excited because it was even better in person than in the photo. And once he tried it on. Oh. My. God. he looked absolutely stunning. I hadn't seen a more handsome man. It fit his body very well, which i was concerned about because he is very thin and on the shorter side, approx 5'6" which really isnt short to me, but to a lot of people i suppose. It looked tailored just for him. It's well made, sturdy, beautiful, classy, fitted, and not too heavy on the shoulder padding. i purchased the 40 small to fit with size 32x30 pants if thats any gauge to sizing. it doesn't need any alterations at all and is a great price for such a versatile suit. the outer pockets are just for show but it has 3 hidden pockets on the inside of the jacket. will definitely be purchasing another set like this.
44 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2013
The 40s was fiting nearly perfect. I still have a "sepeare" jacket in color "tan" from Kenneth Cole
and I've to say that this black one - even being the same size - is a bit tighter than my other one.
But the quality is very good so I can't complain at all. But just to let you know - this is a bit tighter.
on October 11, 2013
So happy I took a gamble and bought this online. I figured worst case scenario I would return or tailor it..... but it fit PERFECT!

I was about to spend 250 on a coat at an expensive local store that also carries slim fit. I decided to search amazon and saw this for $99. Its great!

Not only does it fit but the material is awesome. I love in FL and this coat is on the lighter side.

to give you an idea on fit. im an athletic 5'8 @ 160. The 40s is what I purchased.
on March 16, 2016
The best suit my husband owns, and he looks fablous in it....The fabric is to die for, so comfortable. If you going to be in a suit all day, why not get the best and the most comfortable suit out there......Your man will look incredible in it......Best price out there, and I received it in two days.....
Mimie D