Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2010
I bought these shoes in the Spring and I have wore them almost every day since. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I don't normally like to wear running/tennis shoes for everyday wear, but I have bunions, a heel spur and falling arches. I needed to wear something good for my feet. I can't say enough about how comfortable they are. and they still look brand new! Thank you K-Swiss!
11 comment|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2010
I wear these shoes for 8 plus hours every day, walking and standing. I love them. My feet used be tired and achy after work. Now my feet feel just as good after work as they did when I first put them on. I have been wearing them for 4 months now and I am going to order another pair! I really love these shoes!!
on March 19, 2011
I am a personal trainer, and I have had ever shoe you can think of. My other shoes just sit in the closet now. As a matter of fact, I donated most of my other shoes because nothing compares to my K-Swiss Tubes!!!!! They took my training to the next level because my feet are so happy!!! LOVE THESE!! I want a pair in every color!!!!
on February 5, 2012
Have a wide forefoot and sometimes need a wide width shoe. These fit my foot well and have enough room for a thin insole insert. Good cushioning.
on August 12, 2013
Being a nurse, I'm on my feet all of the time and these shoes are awesome comfort. I will not only recommend them, but I am planning on buying another pair.
on December 15, 2011
I tried these on in the store & fell in love with the fit immediately but couldn't purchase them that day. These are the most comfortable running shoes I have EVER owned! They are so light it's incredible and comfortable from the moment you walk in them. There is no break-in period at all. They give great support for Zumba, running, aerobics or just wearing them! Will definitely buy more when these wear out.
on August 7, 2013
My wife is a nurse. I purchased these for her after I purchased my own pair. We love them. My wife is on her feet all day. She told me that these are the only shoes she has worn (she also owns Adidas, Asics, Reebok) that her feet aren't sore or tired. A springy step. I have worn mine for over a year...I run in them and they feel great.
on June 15, 2011
I tried on half a dozen pairs of shoes at a local sporting store, and these were the most comfortable, and cheaper at Amazon by at least $15. I tried them on and to get a good fit, had to go up 1/2 size from 7.5 to 8. My feet have very high arches, but these fit great.

I received the shoes just before a trip to Disneyland, and was able to wear them walking around the day before to make sure they weren't going to rub. I had no problems breaking them in as they were comfy from day one, and an entire day at the house of mouse did nothing but confirm that I love these shoes.

I ran a 5K in them the other day and again felt like a dream when finished with no sore spots or rub marks from my week old shoes. Never owned K-Swiss before, but I think I will in the future!
on June 22, 2011
I bought these for Zumba and other fitness classes. The tubes provide great cushioning and I've gotten many compliments on their looks. I have wide feet and these are ample- almost too big. If you need a lot of lateral stability, however, these are not the shoes for you. If K-Swiss can provide more support for side-to-side movement, these shoes would be perfect!
on December 4, 2013
I have had these shoes for a few weeks now and they feel good when o you are on your feet all day. I work up to 16 hour shifts, so I can tell you that these have held up well. I purchased my normal shoe size and they fit just fine.