Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BlackBerry HS700 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 14, 2010
I have had Bluetooth earpieces for years for various phones, but I have not always been happy with them. I have another Bluetooth headpiece for my current Blackberry that was okay. However, the functionality of this Blackberry headset from Blackberry is much better than all the others that I have had. The most striking difference is in the ability to communicate with Blackberry the phone using voice commands. When there is an incoming call it tells you the phone number that is calling you. You don't have to pull out the phone to see if you want to take the call. You can answer the call of "Ignore" the call as you wish. The voice quality is very good, but that is not unusual anymore. Talk time is excellent. You can query the headpiece verbally for remaining battery life. After using it all day it most commonly tells me I still five hours of talk time remaining.

This device can play music stored on your Blackberry. If you are used to stereo high quality this headpiece is not going to provide that. This seems like a bell or whistel that really doesn't need to be there. Aside from that, this is a great Bluetooth device for Blackberries.
on May 30, 2011
My wife and I really like ours. The Blackberry is great to have for a no hands convenience when answering a call. To be able to say Answer and the phone pick up is great. You have no buttons to try to find. To mute a call with the push of a convenient button is great to have. You are not trying to search all over the side of your head while trying to drive just to find such a button. I have recommended your product to a number of my friends who have also gone out and got this model. Thanks again for such a great unit.
on October 13, 2010
After being frustrated by the fit and listening volume issues of the plantronics 975 and voyager pro, I bought this for the rather high release price. It works great with my Bold 9650. I have a couple of issues with it: first, people comment on its sensitivity to background noise; second, it takes a few seconds to pair and announce itself which prevents me from using my phone while it is in this process. Overall I am very happy with it and find it more comfortable than any previous headset.
on November 27, 2011
I have owned 4 of these BlackBerry HS700 and I love them. They have a great battery life and play music files along with Navigation and other apps I have. I paid $120 for my first one and these for $30 are great.
on February 15, 2012
I have been using bluetooth earbuds since they first became available. I am a remodeler who wears them out every 6 months. I have paid anywhere from $15- $100 and most of them perform the same. This bluetooth is the exception ! I love the clarity and so do the people I am conversing with. I actually have to turn down the volume. I like the caller ID being spoken into my ear , and chuckle at some of the pronunciations. It does not rate the highest I have worn for comfort...but not too bad for a few hours at a time. I would wish for a little more talk time if possible. (As long as it did not compromise sound quality) I will replace this one with an identical unit when this one dies.
on March 4, 2012
I was very pleasantly surprised at the high quality, functionality, and performance of this headset. I have owned many bluetooth headsets for many years from most of the top oems. Jawbone has been my preference for several years, but this headset is my new preference. If you need a headset for BlackBerry (especially Bold) you can't go wrong with the HS700.
on January 26, 2012
This Blackberry headset is very elegant and clean looking. The many different ear cushions and ear hooks provide a lot of options for customization but can be somewhat confusing when trying to figure out what and which piece to use. Don't let the Blackberry moniker fool you, it works for many types of phones. Personally I have been able to easily pair it with my iPhone, Motorola Atrix (Gingerbread), and Blackberry Torch. Liked it so much came back and bought a second.
on March 9, 2012
I got this for my dad and he loves it! So do I btw! Everything is voice activated, e.g. if you want to check the battery power, just say 'battery' and you are told how many hrs of talk time are left. This feature is great so you are not left wondering how much charge is left on your headset... we had to wonder about this with the hs500. This earpiece is neat and small so it does not attract attention to your ear. No more fidgiting with buttons to press to answer or end calls thanks again to the voice commands! This is good if you're not the flashy type. The leather-type finish is pretty cool too.
on December 25, 2013
I bought this product to pair with my BlackBerry Z10. I can report the two devices paired up without any problems. The connection between the two is very stable. So if you can find the headset at a reasonable price and you want to pair it to a BlackBerry you can hardly go wrong.

Pros
Long battery life.
Good sound quality.
Good voice pickup.
Simple setup and configuration.

Cons
Takes a lot of time to get a perfect fit with the ear.
A bit nose heavy.
Looks like it was designed for a BlackBerry Bold.
Voice menu is limited and not all that accurate.
on November 28, 2011
Voice command, new designed on/off switch. Multi-point connection, i connected it with both my 8800 and 9700. Haven't try iphone yet. but should be ok.
battery talk time about 5hrs. can last 2 days of heavy use.
pretty look, fast charge.
It's definitely above the value of the 29.9 price.