Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 10, 2013
I am often buying jewelry for my wife, from high-end semi-precious to very precious, indeed. At the super low price I couldn't pass this up. She loves the earrings; wore them out that night. The design is classic and very much perfect. And design is everything. Poor design would make a 5 carat high grade precious stone look crummy. These are very inexpensive and look classy.
on July 7, 2013
These earrings are beautiful. However, they are from China. The back clasp on one of them is extremely loose, still worth the money
on December 20, 2012
Bought the necklace at the same time and have already worn them. Feel so dressed up wearing the set. I have enjoyed wearing them and look forward to enjoying them many more times.
on April 19, 2013
These are beautiful. They are just a little smaller than I thought but very dainty. They are for my daughters birthday and will be perfect for her.
on April 3, 2013
The item did not look at all like it was pictured. It was very small, something a 16 year old woman would wear. And i am a middle age woman. I returned the item.
on February 28, 2012
Got them for my girlfriend on valentines day and she loved them. They look just as good in person, if not better
on November 12, 2013
I only got one wearing - the backs are really cheap and I lost one before I got home. Very disappointing.
on May 21, 2014
The earrings were much much smaller than what they appeared to be in the picture. Quite tiny, actually. The tops are different as well. You actually need a magnifying glass to tell if the design is the same. As these were supposed to be a 60th birthday present, I will most likely return them. They are also made in China, and the tag that said so was attached to the back in such a way as to almost destroy the back to get it off.
on January 24, 2014
I usually wear an earring that doesn't dangle, but these are great for a party look. Diamond chip is not as obvious as I had thought it would be, but they are still pretty for a conservative older lady like me!
Blair Wehrmann
on December 30, 2013
I bought these for my mom as a Christmas gift. She would probably give them 5 stars, she loved them. They looked as good as I hoped, no major flaws or tarnishes. The pearls looked symmetrical and unblemished. They are much shorter in person than I would have guessed, but they look nice. Not as fancy as I expected, which is good as she can wear them to more occasions. I would recommend buying these. My only concern is they seem a bit delicate, I'm afraid they might break easily.