Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 1 Wand|Change

on May 12, 2013
Got 2 of these to use in large showers, plus refills so we're set for a while. Use a vinegar/dish soap mixture which flows very well through the handle and head, would recommend this approach to shower cleaning.
on November 5, 2012
The wand and pads for this work well for scrubbing pots and pans. It keeps your hands out of the water and effectively removes even burnt on food easily. The green pads are for nonstick cookware and the blue pads are stiffer and work best for other types of cookware or grills. I also use the green pads on my floors to lift scuff marks etc.
on November 20, 2014
EDIT OH JOY OH RAPTURE UNFORESEEN (with apologies to Gilbert and Sullivan): turns out you can use the Scotch Brite scrubber ON the Dawn version (link below). So I just wrote Amazon to get them to correct the price on the Dawn dishwand prontito, and as soon as they do that, I'll buy it again. Whew! Original Review follows below.

========================

All dishwands leak out the bottom, unless you store them on their back, and don't fill all the way with dish detergent (or whatever). Unfortunately, this one's back has another plug right ON the back, so it leaks worse. The scrubber is a tad better, and the pad stays longer on the dishwand, so if you won't put detergent in it, then fine. But if you will, find some other dishwand. When I find one that actually WORKS, I'll let you know, here.

Closest one I've found is a specific Dawn version (see link here, but the pricing is obviously wrong: http://www.amazon.com/Dawn-Fillable-Scrubber-Dishwand-3-Pack/dp/B00HI06946/ref=sr_1_17?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1416531955&sr=1-17&keywords=dishwand ). After over a year of use, I've not seen it leak until yet, but its scrubber is very soft and badly shaped, just like this 3M version which it obviously copies -- without, the misplaced added spout. So I'm trying to find another dishwand LIKE the Dawn, but with a scrubber like the 3M. So far, not finding one.

Dishwands are the way to go. Wish I could find one that actually worked well. Sigh.
on May 7, 2013
Not sure what has changed with this product but I own one of these already that I fill with vinegar/dishsoap to keep my shower clean and it's worked great for me for the past few months. Bought another one here the other week on Amazon and everything leaked out as soon as I filled it. Not sure if I just got a faulty one but it seems like others have had this issue as well.
on January 16, 2012
Love this dish wand. It's easy to refill, the rubber button has a tight seal, it's not too huge like some of the others out there. Overall a great product - and cheap!
on March 1, 2016
If you're still using a sponge, try this and you'll never go back!

Benefits:
- You can do quick cleanings that don't require you to get your hands wet and soapy.
- You don't have to dispense soap every few moments
- You can reach deep inside glasses and such easily
on November 10, 2012
I loved my first dish wand and bought another. The second one leaks all over the place no matter how I lie it down. On the side, with the cap end up, on the brush part. I'm totally frustrated with this as I would find it with dish soap all over the place or having gone down the drain. Is there such a thing as a dish wand that doesn't leak? This one does. Don't recommend it.
on February 24, 2015
I love this little brush. Being able to dispense the soap through the brush while cleaning is the way to go. I switched from using separate dish soap and Scotch Dobie sponge to this one. Make sure you order the blue scratch free refills because the heavy duty green one it comes with may scratch your non-stick cookware.
on March 23, 2016
I really like these little scrubbers with the scotchbrite/sponge heads. Do a great job and I don't have to get my hands in the greasy water. The only reason I gave these a 4 instead of a 5, is that they are WAY overpriced. It was $9.99 with Prime for a 2 pack of these! $5 apiece! Are you kidding me? $2.00 would have been plenty! At any rate, I paid the price and bought 2 because next time they will probably be $10 each. lol
on March 5, 2014
I bought two, and have been using one to clean the shower tiles/floor (using a mix of vinegar & dish soap). Recently have been using my second to clean my kitchen sink (same mix of vinegar & dish soap). Very handy, and yes, it'll leak from the sponge, so just make sure to keep that part elevated when not in use.