Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 12, 2013
I was very interested to see if the Medicus putter would improve the rolling characteristics of the ball. The bottom line is that I didn't find any measurable results. That said it is a well-constructed and weighted putter with average forgiveness on off-the-sweet-spot ball impacts. I found alignment easy and it's heavier than average swing weight helpful in putting.
on February 4, 2013
This putter really does get your putts rolling. I have had no bounce or hop in any putts I have made with it. You can concentrate on your line and not how you are striking your putts. Very Pleased!
on April 7, 2014
Even though our local courses have just aeriadted for the spring putts roll true and correct. well worth the dollars spent.
on November 20, 2015
A little heavier than I was used to but getting used to it. But it definitely takes the HOP out of the ball.
on June 12, 2016
More consistent roll of putt. Lag putts are closer and now sinking longer putts. Nice product.
on April 7, 2013
Had more one puts on the first round I used it than any other putter i have used. Great feel.
on February 8, 2015
My putts roll true to the hole now.I am very happy.

See 1 answered question