Top critical review
14 of 14 people found this helpful
Good basic phone with minor distractions
on September 30, 2011
It is getting very hard to find a phone which you don't have to sign up for a data plan or texting plan. I don't want to pay $100-a-month phone bills and this phone keeps me connected without having to pay through the nose.
- Reception is good. My sister and I are on the same mobile network, but I was able to receive and make calls where she cannot with her apple phone.
- This phone has a good size screen without being too large and too battery hungry. I don't text and don't make more than 10 short calls a day, so I usually need to charge my phone only once a week.
- The weight and size of the phone are just right; I can put the phone in my dress shirt pocket without the phone sticking out or making the pocket sag.
- The speakerphone function works well; the person on the other end of the call said she could not tell I was speaking to her on speakerphone.
- Dust collects between the screen and the clear plastic on top of the screen and I don't know how to clean it without breaking it. This is minor because the dust is only visible when you have the phone under direct sunlight or other strong direct light, which is seldom for me.
- No speed dialing.