Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers for Work Women's 76453 Gibson-Hardwood Slip-Resistant Sneaker
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 7, 2011
I bought these shoes for work. I am a barista and am on my feet for 5-8 hours a day, 5 days a week. They fit okay, and look much nicer than some slip-resistant shoes. But they aren't very comfortable. I figured I just needed to wear them in but it has been 4 months now. My heels still feel miserable so I got a insole for the shoes. They still feel uncomfortable. I am looking into buying a different pair. I have to admit, they aren't the worst pair of shoes I have ever bought but they are not the most fabulous either.
on April 27, 2011
These shoes are great for not slipping around back by the sinks at my work... no more walking like a penguin so I don't fall. The material they are made of is good for an easy clean but stuff gets stuck in the bottom of the shoes. They weren't the comfiest, I put my back support inserts in them. THEY ALSO RUB ON THE BACK OF YOUR ANKLE! If it wasn't for that I would give them 5 stars.
on March 9, 2016
I had ro cut the high heel part off because it rubbed blisters. One i cut it off no problem. They are very flat so dont get if your looking for something with arch support. Could have had longer laces.
review image review image
on July 10, 2015
With in 2 weeks of getting these shoes they started to fall apart, peices of the bottom are tearing off, the inside at the heels are so worni can see whats beneath the fabric. Beside them falling apart so quickly, they are good shoes. i stil wear them regardless. they are comfotable to me, but dont tie them too tight if you decide to get them.
on March 21, 2013
These shoes are okay, but I would not recommend them for restaurant shoes if you are working in the back kitchen. The bottom of the shoes are EXTREMELY difficult to clean, and at least for me, they need to be cleaned once a day. This is very annoying and takes at least 15-20 minutes out of my day. If you don't clean them, they lose their slip-resistance.
I wish I had got the Shoes for Crews ones instead since they are very easy to clean.
on August 12, 2014
These shoes claim non - slip but they are NOT. I work in a restaurant and when I wore these I was slipping around all day. I recommend you spend the extra money and buy from the original brand "shoes for crews" They also carry this style.
on April 20, 2015
In the few weeks they've been worn by my daughter at work she has been more comfortable. They were purchase for more stability after my daughter has had a few bad sprains & can turn her ankle easily. These are wider soles than she had been wearing. FYI our family like Sketchers, we have learned they can run big. We ordered up by a 1/2 size they fit well.
on August 15, 2015
I purchased these for my daughter to wear to work. She is a waitress and is on her feet all day long. These give her support and comfort. The non-slip bottoms are a huge added benefit! These are trendy, affordable, and comfortable! Love them!!
on April 28, 2016
I suggest breaking these babies in before wearing them to any kind of work shift. Can you say blisters? Ugh. Anyway, the sizing is just odd! Their fabric is stiff (probably due to the water-proofing) and therefore will rub on all the wrong places--for me it was the heels and the interior of the ankles. The area on the middle of the foot, the laced canvas bit, was rather tight once laced but the toe/ball of the foot area was rather loose. I ordered a regular size 9, my normal size, but the middle fit like an 8.5 while the toes were a 10. Odd. Once broken in they fit more comfortably, but I'd keep in mind the time constraint associated with that if you're ordering for a job necessity. Their grip was awesome (even on wet, restaurant floors) and they've stayed remarkably clean.
on June 29, 2015
wore these shoes to work every day for two years. they were comfy and stylish. they were a little too big, but not enough to bother me. I would definitely buy them again. Skechers makes the best non slip work shoes.