Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Metal Type: white-goldTotal Diamond Weight: 2.00Change

on January 21, 2013
By Far the Worst purchase and overall experience ever had on Amazon. If this purchase strikes you as too good to be true, it is exactly that. When I received the earrings 11 days after purchase I was very disappointed with the entire package. The "High end Earing Gift Box" is anything but high end. It is nothing more than a red cardboard box with a big "Made in China" sticker on the bottom. The kind of box you see jewelry displayed in as a carnival prize or in a run-down gas station next to the lighters. This only set the tone for the rest of the experience.

As I opened the box, I immediately noticed both diamonds were damaged. One was chipped along the side cut and the other had a significant scratch along the surface. Upon notifying this seller, FineDiamonds9, that these were a gift for Christmas they told me I can ship the product at my own cost and will issue me a refund. I clearly stated I wasn't looking for a refund, but rather just an undamaged pair as I had ordered originally ordered and paid for. Many Amazon Sellers are amazing in the department of exchanges and refunds, especially if the product is faulty or damaged; FineDiamonds9 is not one of those companies. They stated that "We do not provide a return labels.The extended return policy and return label is only for the products that were fulfilled by Amazon (shipped from Amazon warehouse).We won't be able to reimburse the shipping cost." Doesnt exactly sound like they want to make the situation right or promote future purchases. This has been a horrible customer service experience from the product to the service and wouldn't recommend either to anyone.
0Comment60 of 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2012
These are nice, elegant earrings. The pair I received were not obviously flawed, unless you look with a loupe. Very happy with purchase. Have added a pic so you can see the size on an ear!
review image
44 comments36 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2012
The first pair of earrings I was not happy with, and I returned them for another pair. The second pair is perfect; the earrings sparkle, the cuts are clean, and they are matched in size and color. I could not be more pleased. In the process, I also found out that this company has excellent customer service.
0Comment30 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2011
I was initially a bit skeptical about ordering these earrings at such a marked down price from a company without too much feedback, but my worries were quickly disproved. The earrings arrived on time and they shipped just a few hours after placing the order! The diamonds have no visible flaws and are definitely the VS1+ quality that is listed. They are absolutely beautiful and my girlfriend LOVES them. I would certainly recommend these earrings, especially at such a great price!
0Comment34 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2011
I looked at different sellers who were selling Black Diamond Stud Earrings and the reviews were mixed. This one got a good review even though I'll be the second to review it, but with the price I was willing to take a chance. When it comes to jewelry I like to see it in person, but there were not much jewerly places that had Black Diamond Stud Earrings that I was looking for. With that said I am very pleased, I recieved my earring 2 days early. I inspected the earrings and from what I can see there were no marks, both earrings were the same size, it was BRAND NEW. I rarely see guys wearing Black Diamond Stud Earrings its usually just the regular diamond earrings. I wanted something different and standout from the rest of the crowed. I just put them on at work and I've gotten compliments already from my lady coworkers. So if your a guy looking at getting Black Diamond Stud Earrings, I'd say don't hesitate and just get them. I definetly recommend these earrings.
44 comments30 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2012
My wife loves her earrings and keeps them in her second hole behind her regular diamond. The size and quality is just right for the price and I can see myself getting a second set.
on May 31, 2012
Been trying to find a pair of 1/2 tcw black earrings for a while. Delivered quickly at a great price. Is being one of my favorite earrings to place in top 3rd earring hole in my ear. Also I have some white diamond earring jackets I can use if I want to dress them up.
on January 25, 2015
It was just the right size for me! I love how it looks with my other white diamond earring in my second hole.
it's not the best quality diamond but you get what you paid for.
My black diamond is 1/2 CT. I will never take it off untill I get a better pair when I save up more money :)
review image review image
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2012
I purchased these earrings a few weeks ago for a Christmas gift. I got them & they are gorgeous! I've never bought jewelry online until now...and I must say from this seller, I would. They came quickly, packaged well, and again beautiful. They are even a little larger than I anticipated! A++
on June 30, 2014
I bought these for christmas and the wife wore them for a while but got tired of them and wanted to sell them so she could buy a ring at a local pawn shop. They told her these weren't real black diamonds and we had been scammed.