Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on November 6, 2012
Well, I researched for months trying to find a decent shoe for my foot problems. I have extremely flat feet and am in-toed. The over-pronation caused by being pidgeoned toed has affected my entire life and I have never found a pair of shoes that fit well, are comfortable, and correct my feet. I wear corrective insoles which are uncomfortable, but they fit great under the supplied insole. As for the flat arch problem, I needed my corrective insole, the arch in the shoe does not do much for that problem. For the over-pronation and in-toeing WOW, straightened my feet right up. At first I balked at spending so much on a tennis shoe - but I will never go back to regular shoes. The shoe fits well, I have a narrow foot and the B width feels great. I could never imagine a shoe could make such a big difference in my posture and back problems. Yes, I will recommend this shoe to anyone. My best advice - if you have extremely flat feet, go ahead and get some corrective insoles to go with these shoes, simple arch support should work. These motion control shoes are great and work. I would have given a five star review if they had solved the arch problem also, but maybe it is just my feet are so messed up to begin with.
on February 9, 2013
I work at a hospital and I am on my feet all day. I have pinched nerves in the bottom of both feet. These shoes are orthodic friendly and have a wider toe box so my toes are not crushed together. The gel suppor cushions my entire foot. We are only allowed to wear solid coored white,black or beige shoes . I LOVE these shoes, the fit, the comfort, and the color selection and I am noy offended by the price. I have many of my co workers wearing them and they LOVE them also. I highly recommend this show for anyone who has foot problems. they also wear well this is my third pair in two year. ASICS keep up the good work and don't discontinue this fantastic shoe. Thanks Julie
on October 28, 2011
Iwanted a walking shoe that wasn't all mesh,like so many. This is leather with a small amount of mesh keeping my feet much drier in the typical fall in central ohio.I ordered a half size larger as I wear a custom orthtic in them.I would say they run true to size.Ido wish they were all white ,however the small amount of silver really isn't that noticable.Another great purchase from Amazon!
on July 11, 2012
I have plantar fasciatis and I overpronate. These shoes really cushion my feet and I can walk longer when I wear them.
Great shoes.
on March 14, 2013
I have always successfully worn Asics shoes in the past as the brand accommodated my need for good cushioning, had decent arch support and a heel area that wasn't too wide. I have a narrower heel and a medium (more towards the narrow side) foot.

I was forced to buy a new pair of sneakers after my two year Asics sneakers finally needed replacing. I searched the many Asics models and ended up buying and returning several pairs as they either had much less cushioning and/or did not fit comfortably. This shoe is the one I settled for-- and I do mean "settled." It is not close to having the substantial cushioning as in my earlier model but it does basically fit a narrower heel (with a concerted effort to pull the laces as tightly as I can without allowing them to dig into my feet).

I have always bought a size 9 1/2 in an Asics sneaker even though I wear a size 8 shoe and I have just the right amount of room in the toe bed. The problem is with the width as it runs wider than does my previous model. It is not enough to cause me to slide around in the top of the shoe but it does not make for the best possible fit either.

Asics advertises the merits of their gel cushioning but the meaning of the term has been greatly been compromised over the last couple of years. It has caused me to think less of this manufacturer and to not consider it a reliable pick. I will have to go to a store when I replace these sneakers to see what is available to meet my needs besides Asics.
on January 25, 2013
very comfortable walking shoe. wide toe box. the gel makes a big difference when walking on pavement
or any other surface
on August 20, 2013
I am a medical assistant and I am on my feet all day. I usually wear nikes but most are made out of mesh now-a-days but I had to find a pair of shoes that were not mesh as my toes always bust through! I have always heard good things about asics so thought I would give them a spin! These have been great so far. I have never had a pair of shoes that have arch support which is nice because I do have a high arch. They are walking on little squishy clouds, yay! I have read on other sites to buy one size half size bigger than normal (I wear a 7.5 so bought an 8). They are comfortable and most importantly my toes have some room to move around without feeling like they will bust through. I am happy with my purchase and will likely buy another pair down the road.
on June 2, 2013
I need black shoes for work. I have tired serveral brands of black athletic shoes and these are by far the best. I have foot problems. This is my second pair. I'm on my feet 12-15 hours a day and no other shoe has come close to these in stability, comfort, and keeping their shape. Highly recommend them.
on October 3, 2013
I was so disappointed in these shoes. Of course they were made in China and were too small. I have returned them and will never order this shoe again. China shoes always run small and I don't understand why someone isn't checking on this product. I do not like China shoes.
on April 6, 2013
I bought these shoes at the recommendation of my podiatrist and I love them. I've been wearing them every day since I got them and they're really comfortable. In addition to the foam cushioning that provides the much needed support that my non-existent arches do not, the structure of the shoes helps to stabilize my ankles. Not cheap, but if they prove to be durable, well worth the investment.