Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 29, 2014
They are very fashionable and I do like wearing them. That being said, they don't block the sun very well and I'm not even sure they shield from UV rays. I feel like I'm always squinting when I'm wearing them. They also stretched out so I can't push them on top of my head because they constantly fall down.
on October 15, 2012
I was so surprised with how much I love these sunglasses! They are such a good value and I have gotten so many compliments every time I wear them. The picture doesn't do them justice!
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2014
Overall the sunglasses are very elegant. The case is what blew my mind!!! This specific item was gifted to me and I feel in love with right away! For the price this product is definitely worth it.
on October 24, 2015
I bought these for my girlfriend after she saw them at Sunglass hut. Here's how she described them.

"They're timeless and classic. Jackie Kennedy wore glasses that were this style and they looked gorgeous. They have an excellent gradient on them that makes them both functional and sophisticated. They can dress up or down any outfit depending on how you accessorize. I feel like a million bucks when I wear them!"

It came with an orange leather looking case, glasses cleaning cloth and a little pouch to prevent scratching.

Oh, and it was like $100 cheaper on amazon than at Sunglass hut; make sure you comparison shop. :)
on August 11, 2013
These are listed as rectangular, but the lenses are more of an squarish circle shape. Since I prefer rectangular lenses, it was a bit of an adjustment, but they are very nice and are quickly becoming my default sunglasses.
on February 4, 2013
Ordered these for my daughter. They are beautiful!
Very pretty and very fashionable
Saved so much ordering on-line
Great choice!
on July 31, 2013
I love these sunglasses!!!! They are the perfect pair, they fit perfectly. Also comes in a very cute orange case.
on January 15, 2013
I ordered a few different designer pairs of sunglasses off Amazon and these, by far, were my favorite. They are very classy looking. They are the first ones that I have loved as much as some Chanel sunglasses that I lost in NY a few years back.
on August 15, 2013
The glasses look great but the screw came out and had to get them repaired. Now they are falling off and I had to bring them in to an optical store to be tightened. Just ok for the price.
on March 22, 2014
I wish the glasses wrapped more around on the side to prevent light coming in on your eyes. Not my favorite pair of glasses, but they are not bad.