Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gym, Tanning, Laundry: The Official Jersey Shore Quote Book
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 9, 2013
I got this mainly because I LOVE Jersey shore. It really doesn't have anything to offer other than knowing I own it and can have it in my shore collection. If you are a real fan you already know these qu
on April 13, 2013
she (my daughter) just cant get enough jersey shore and this adds to her collection of memories. this show was in her generation and this will give her something to talk about with her kids one day. thank you.
on December 23, 2014
This book must be the cheapest alternative to an actual frontal lobotomy. Reading it does not only give you a headache, it is also one of the few books that after you read it makes you dumber than you were before.
If you are close to brain death or want to get there I recommend you read this book every day. Also, if you ever wanted mentally challenged children, don't bother drinking alcohol while you're pregnant, just read your toddler a few lines of this as their bedtime story.
TLDR: This book be makin ya stoopid.
on January 5, 2011
Didn't read the book, but bought it for a friend.
From what I saw, it was easy reading and funny!
Yeah this book was ok... it had heaps of quotes in it...not the one's you would remember, but non the less if you want to know every single quote they say, itd probably be in here...though i think i should have bought the Jersey Shore dictionary, that would have been funnier.. But great anyway! :)
on January 14, 2012
I got this gift for my best friend. She kept talking about catching up on the show. She had it on at my house before but, I didn't realize this was the thing she finding so entertaining, I just thought she was watching some wonky version of Real World. So, I ordered the book and I read the back and I was like...what the hell? Anyway...I brought it over for Christmas along with some perfume. She opened the perfume and politely thanked me. Then she saw the book and literally jumped up and down and giggled. I was completely shocked. She had a really long flight coming up, so I figured she could skim over it on the plane. Nope! She plopped down and started reading it. It also comes with a dvd of the "best" or "memorable" scenes on the show. For the price and her reaction it was obviously well worth it.
on July 14, 2011
No to many pages, it comes with a DVD that doesn't last long its a ok Item.
I wouldn't definitively spend my money if I cut.
on November 2, 2010
If your a fan of the show for its insight into Guido subculture, you'll find this informative. If your a fan of the show for its ridiculous nature and hilarity (as I am) its a great laugh!!
on January 24, 2012
I received this as a gift. I wanted to come here to let everyone know that this book isn't worth the $10 as advertised on Amazon. I have seen more intelligent writings by a five year old then by these morons. Don't waste your money unless you are brain dead.
on October 25, 2011
I am sure they made a ton of royalties off of this book. Lucky them. They will make millions from this.