Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 16, 2013
I use this mount every day and it's held up with no problems. It comes with a built in screwdriver so you can tighten all the hinges so it is rock solid. It's the most minimal, well built, and simple car mount I've seen out there. Easy to remove and install.
on February 3, 2013
What can I say about Just Mobile? Everything I have ordered from this company is top notch. This item is no different. I ordered this iphone 5 mobile stand to go in my car to hold my iPhone 5 when I use the mapping app as well as my music. It has a small footprint which I appreciate as my car has limited space in order to mount it level. It is attached with an adhesive pad which I must say is stuck on for life I think. In other words, your iphone is going no where once mounted on this stand. I liked it so much I ordered one to go in our second vehicle.
on March 25, 2013
This Just Mobile iPhone mount is perfect! I use to have a Droid cell phone, the dash mount was a big gadget which seemed to consume my whole dash... I bought an iPhone 4s so I needed a new mount for my Mazda 3, the reviews looked positive on this item so I took a shot and ordered it...

It comes in a very small box, at first I thought something was missing but after following the "picture" directions I realized it was complete. They give you 2 "holders", one for the iPhone 5 and one for the 4/4s.
What I like most about it is it's size...it's small and compact with a very smart design. I use the dash "smooth surface" disk that came with my droid mount and it fits perfectly. While the car is moving I notice very little movement of my phone, and I can see the road over and around it! When I'm finished I just snap the phone out and leave the Just Mobile on my dash...very nice!

The only drawback some my have is that you will have to take your case off your phone. I don't have a problem with this because I use a simple slip on type case.

I hope this review helps, I just know that I really like this thing...I'm buying another for my son!

Here's a quick update... After some use this mount starts to loosen up and swings around a bit. The screws are "allen" style so I had to find a tool that fit, turns out they thought of this and included a tool hidden within the mount! Very cool!
on March 12, 2013
I love the Just Mobile Xtand! I'm not an iPhone stand kind of person but needed something to hold my iPhone 5 while driving our motorhome. I use Google Maps and the build and adjust-ability of this product is exactly what I needed for our trips and map use. Now I want one for my truck, my desk at work and at home! Get it, you'll love it!
on April 27, 2013
Fantastic Built Quality / Perfect to use iPhone 5 as a car GPS (one less gadget to carry). I would strongly recommend it instead of the cheap chinese ones available - the suction cup really works in this product.
on September 15, 2014
I was spend my time and money searching for other useless Mount, but this product is the best choice for my car,This Mount is easy to remove and install your i phone 4/4s/5/5s , I bought 3 piece for my 3 cars.
on June 15, 2013
Although I haven't had it for very long, the overall design and suction seem to be the strongest points of the Just Mobile Xtand Go. Articulating arm is friction based and seems to be sturdy. Not sure if the small adjustment wrench they show in pictures was supposed to be in the box, but it wasn't. As is, I don't think I need to use it. The kit also comes with a alcohol-type cleaning wipe to clean the surfaces of where you'll stick the "Go Buttons", but when I opened the packaging it was practically dried out. Not sure if that was the intent or a result of long term storage.

If you have an iphone 5 in a case, your experience will be different than if you don't have a case. I can't speak for the latter, however, the clips that come with it seem to be solid. I have the speck shell that has grips on the side and back Speck Products SPK-A0483 CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Black/Slate Grey and the fix for mounting to the Xtand Go was to stick a approximately 1" clip called the "Go Button" onto the back. Due to the design of the case, the rubber grips don't allow the Go Button to sit flush against the back (so time will tell how well the stickers hold) and because this is a semi-permanent fix, raises the phone just high enough to basically make the grips on the back of the case useless. I watched their product demo on youtube, and this explains why they quickly move past this point in a, "and if you have a case just use this button, so anyways, moving on..." kind of way.

Overall, it seems like a good product and I will update this review once I have more experience with it. However, right now, I lowered it two stars - one for the Go Button (as is, I probably need to work out something in between the go button and the case), and another star for the packaging (I get it, it's nice packaging, but it's way more than necessary and in my opinion wasteful)
on November 5, 2013
The only thing I dislike about this mount is that it spins too easily every time I hit a bump on the road. The last one I bought only lasted about 5 months before it was too loose to hold my phone without spinning. It's annoying and I end up messing with it too often while I'm driving.
on July 20, 2013
works as advertised. great design. good construction. the suction cups do not always hold, which is the only design flaw in this product. otherwise well recommended.
on June 28, 2014
Pros: Suction cup was very strong and easy to attach to flat surfaces. Plus the mount articulation arm was very adjustable yet sturdy.

Cons: The phone attachment started to leave tiny scratches and nicks on the edge on my Space Grey 5s. Once this started to happen I had to return this.