Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 11, 2013
These are very nice socks..the material is heavy enough that they don't lose their red color once they are stretched onto the leg. They stay up very well under my knee but since I am 5'9" they really won't pull up over my knee as shown. I kept them anyway,and I think for a shorter woman they would work well.
on April 6, 2016
These socks are of average quality. They were a tad bit small, difficult to pull up, and had a constant tendency of rolling down. The color was very vivid and bright, which was exactly what I needed. All in all, these socks would have been splendid, if only in a larger size.
on January 20, 2014
I like that these are mostly cotton (harder and harder to find these days); they come to exactly the spot on my legs that they come to on the mannequin in the picture (which is a good length under boots); they seem to be well-made and $4 is a reasonable price for them.
on December 29, 2015
these socks were great. I purchased them for a costume. They fit fine and came barely above my knee (i'm petite height). They were thicker then I thought they'd be which was good. They did not slide down after wearing them all day.
on January 29, 2014
Don't know if my other review will come up on these socks..just in case it doesn't...I wear a brace on one leg and these socks are perfect for wear under the brace..not too heavy not too light and they reach all the way to my knee without trouble to cover the whole are under the brace..love these socks.
on August 6, 2013
Would be better if it were longer so it would reach higher up the thigh. Kept rolling down to my knees, even with the ribbing at the top.
on April 1, 2014
I believe it's advertised as one size fits all so I was skeptical that it would go over my knee and sure enough, it doesn't; it stops below my knee. I'm also 6'0" tall but an 18 inch tall sock is still pretty weak.
on October 30, 2013
The top of the socks kind of curl a bit, but other than that they fit perfectly. I purchased to go along with my Halloween costume--a Rockford Peach from "A League of Their Own"--and they served their purpose.
on November 3, 2013
These are really crappy socks. I wore them with my Halloween costume and had them on less than an hour before they sank down to my ankles. Very disappointed with this purchase.
on October 3, 2014
I was afraid these would be too small when I pulled them out of the package. I'm 5' 7", and they just fit over the knee. I may need to try to pull them up a little higher, but without elastic, I am very surprised how well they stay up. They are comfortable and look great with my Halloween costume.

See 1 answered question