Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on October 12, 2012
For the past 10 years or so I've tried almost every satellite speaker out there,and up until these speakers came along I was about to give up on satellite speakers all together.I found that the speakers I heard didn't produce the full rich sound that were found in larger speakers.But when I heard these speakers I could not believe the full rich sound that came from these speakers,and it wasen't from the very expensive receiver's that are set up in the store's.It was on my own receiver.Would I recommend these speaker's?HELL yeah.
on June 5, 2011
After reading the specs on Polk's website, I felt strongly tempted to buy a pair of TL3s, but the lack of any serious reviews (professional/consumer) kept me from pulling the plug. Finally after 3 months of comparisons with other satellites, I finally purchased a pair for $300 and have been very happy that I did so. These small speakers pack quite a punch and sound is very crisp and clear. I tested these with a few blu rays (Green Hornet, Mechanic, Black Knight etc) and was very pleased with their performance. The construction seems to be quite sturdy and clean, and a bit heavy for their size.
on June 21, 2015
I bought 2 of these & the TL3 center to replace a very old set.
Be aware connection wires do not come with these or center speaker. I was able to use my old wires with no problem. No distortion.
I love Polk speakers. Very high quality you can trust!
I made a very good decision with these. The set improved my movie experience to perfection.
Easy to attach wires!!!!
Nice looking too.
Nice small size, big sound. Very impressed. Came fast & packed very well.
I do think wire should have been included for the price.
on June 23, 2015
I purchased a pair of TL3 satellites to use for computer speakers. I have them connected to a Denon AVR-E200, a modest yet very capable receiver. I run HDMI from my graphics card to the Denon receiver. You need a subwoofer to complement these speakers (I am using a Polk PSW10).

For what they are, these speakers are fantastic. If you need a great sounding pair of speakers, have a sub, and have space considerations where you can't use proper bookshelf or tower speakers, then the TL3 satellite speakers will do amazing work.
on December 4, 2013
I've had the speakers incorporated into my 7.2 system for about a week. They're currently in the front pair position supplementing the center channel speaker. The purchase allowed me to swap out some poorly performing, old, RM101's. We've definitely noted some improved clarity and sound volume from the new units. Haven't cranked the whole system up as yet... my upstairs neighbors don't appreciate them as much as I do... ;-)
on December 16, 2015
This satellite speaker is very good. I purchased two of them. One for my back left and one for my back right speaker. I previously had a Bose surround sound system and I thought that was good until I installed these. It feels like these have a wider sound range than the Bose speakers. If I had the room in the back of my living room, I would have probably went with the Polk Bookshelf speakers but these are a great size to mount to a universal stand which is what I needed. I would highly recommend these for anybody considering them.
on October 21, 2015
Perfect rear speaker replacement to complement to my 6.1 system. They are mounted on two verticle stands at the rear left/right, sides of the listening area. There are no instrument measurement needed for me to know that the Polk TL3 speakers have excellent amplitude and frequency response for their assigned range. I would highly recommend these speakers as rear satellite speakers.
on March 13, 2014
I love the compact design and they sound great for satellite speakers. I am using them for my front channel speakers coupled with a TL3 center channel and a sub. They are perfectly adequate for average tv and movie viewing.
on May 26, 2012
A recent remodeling of our living room/home theater area required that I find small satellite speakers to replace the large bookshelf speakers that we had been using. Over the past month I tried many small speakers with 3 - 4" drivers. None of them sounded very good. I had just about come to the conclusion that there weren't any affordable satellite speakers with good sound. After reading a number of online reviews that praised the Polk TL3s I decided to give them a try. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much but what a surprise! They are fabulous! The sound is very clear, natural and balanced without the various kinds of distortion that I heard with all of the other speakers I tried.

I greatly appreciate Amazon.com's return policies. They allowed me to find the PERFECT speakers for our room. I've gone ahead now and ordered the matching TL3 center channel speaker Polk Audio TL3 Black Center Channel Speaker In my opinion, you won't find a better sounding satellite speaker than the TL3.
on May 1, 2016
Mounted these as rears for my 5.1 system and they sound great. They were easy to mount to the wall using my pre-wired setup and I could not be happier. Will probably purchase two more to replace the Klipshch fronts which are currently bookshelf speakers sitting on the floor.

I mounted these using Pinpoint Mounts AM20-Black Universal Home Theater Speaker Wall Ceiling Mount with Electrical Box Installation Adapter Plate and the setup looks great. Pinpoint Mounts AM20-Black Universal Home Theater Speaker Wall Ceiling Mount with Electrical Box Installation Adapter Plate

I terminated the wires using Deadbolt Banana Plugs, 12-pair, By Sewell Direct which worked great. Deadbolt Banana Plugs, 12-pair, By Sewell Direct