Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Luxury Mask Unisex Sparkle Venetian Mask Mardi Gras Black, One Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 14, 2013
This is a high-quality masquerade mask. The eye holes are nice and big, making it attractive and allowing for good visibility. The embellishments are pretty but androgynous; I got one each for me and my boyfriend and we both looked pretty hot in them. :-) The only thing I would change about it is that the nose is awfully narrow. There should be plenty of space if your nose is long or has a high bridge, but if it's slightly wider than average (like mine) expect it to pinch your nostrils a little.
on February 8, 2016
I ordered this mask for my bf. We went to a masquerade ball. The mask fit really good. He didn't wear it long cuz he's a party pooper lol. But the mask looks great. I was afraid it would look to feminine but it didn't. Great buy
review image review image
on November 11, 2011
This is an excellent mask for the money! The subtle design on the mask is beautiful... worthy of being considered to be a much more expensive mask. The fit is perfect. I consider this mask to be a home run!
on October 30, 2013
Wore this to a masquerade event and kept it on for a solid four hours. It' say good-looking mask that is simple and comfortable. It was a little snug on my nostrils, but I got used to it quickly. The ribbon is a perfect way to keep the mask snugly, but comfortably attached.
on February 21, 2013
Has a sparkle but its very subtle and very manly. I got it for my husband to wear to a party and he likes it and he is not a flashy kind of guy.
on March 13, 2016
I love this mask. Its very masculine and looks great on a man in a suit. Reminds me of Phantom of the opera. I love mask. This one is ornate and is a better quality than i thought it would be. Fit as expected. Nice product. I paid full price for this product.
on June 2, 2012
Bought this mask for my boyfriend for a mascarade. Black glitter on black plastic adds a classy look and not at all feminine. However it would work well on a lady. Was a bit worried about the fit but the mask fits him like a glove and he loves it. (He's 6'1" 240lbs)
on May 16, 2016
This is a pretty bad mask that I bought a few years ago. It's popular for some reason, as you will see many people wearing it at masquerades (good SEO I suppose). This mask in particular was uncomfortable and the strap's glue came off on one side the first, and only, night that I wore it. A few years later I found it in its sorry state in a box and it looked like some of the lace was starting to come off the front of it too. Now it hangs on my smoke detector as a reminder of whatever.
on November 1, 2015
Love it!! Wore it to a Halloween party. Worked great with the hat I had chosen to wear.
review image
on September 3, 2015
I loved this mask but my husband said it was too feminine for him to be seen in public in. It was for a work event for him, so we ordered a second option which you like better. This is a very beautiful mask but it's a little sparkly and could be a little feminine. I really liked it though. :-)