on July 24, 2011
I was under the impression that Sony Vaio was a good laptop brand. I was under the impression that Amazon.com would always sell high quality products. Maybe that was the case, once. Not anymore. Amazon.com sold me this piece of junk, which I bought for my wife for our anniversary, and now they do not want to take it back. It is advertised as a multimedia laptop, though you'd need to put your ear on the speakers to be able to hear any sound coming from it. Then, the buttons come of, even Fisher Price builds better laptops. Today we went outside with our laptops, my wife with her Viao and me with my Macbook Pro. After just one hour the Vaio started showing a black vertical bar in the middle of her screen. It had to cool down before she could use it again. Again, this is a piece of junk. Amazon.com, if you sell something that you advertise as a multimedia laptop, you should keep your word. Shame on you Amazon.com! Shame on you Sony, you used to make good laptops.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 3, 2011
I ordered this laptop from amazon ; They said it's white ... When I receive it ; the laptop was " silver " not white !!!! why amazon ??? You are my favorite company !!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again