Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Acer AM3910-U4012 Desktop (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 27, 2011
I purchased this Acer about a month ago and so far it is working fine. Its super quiet and sleek with a neat blue light on the side that complements my other electronic equipment located near to where I have it. My main reason for buying this was the storage, speed and the usb ports. I must say I'm satisfied with the 12 usb ports that keep me from constantly having to pop in and out stuff. The large hard drive is great for my media files but I'll backing it up anyway. I haven't as yet added anything to slow down the pc much but it is very responsive on its own. I'll test that out later on. it doesn't even get hot.
It would have really been nice however to have got a dual dvd or blue ray burner in the pc. It only has one dvd R/RW drive. For a product like this one would think that a dual burner would be standard.
on July 13, 2011
I bought this computer refurbished and this computer is absolutely amazing! It is the fastest computer i have ever had, blazing speeds. The specs are exactly what they are stated in the info and id recommend this computer to anyone looking for a great computer. Also get refurbished as the only thing wrong with it is that there are a few minor cosmetic imperfections but still beautiful. Already installed a bluray burner in her and its just amazing now. There is nothing else i could ask for in a computer.
on June 6, 2011
This computer appearance is very nice and sleek. It is the best looking computer I purchased for the price. It is very fast since I run HD through the HDMI to my TV. No extra video card is required. I run a Satellite dish, Netflix, Hulu... and it looks as good as cable HD and the speed is incredible. Also I run a TV tuner that does HD flawlessly too. I'm very pleased as this computer sits in my Family room for everyone to see.
on June 20, 2011
Straight from the box was impressed.
Though it does not have a digital video connection the rest of the system is great.
All I had to do was a quick msconfig and install Norton..
No other system type programs to slow the system down.
Great product.. great price.
on August 13, 2011
I actually have the AM3910-EI5650 - maybe an older model, but very similar to this one - so I am rating the company as well -I did have an issue with my computer 3 months after purchase, they provided friendly, easy to follow technical assistance on the phone and over on line chat and then I had to ship it to them, and they replaced it right away.

Great customer service!

Thank you Accer!
on April 11, 2011
Love the computer. Works excellent. Only complaint is that 3 weeks after purchase I saw it on Amazon for $100 less than I paid. Amazon should have some sort of price matching...Other than that, excellent computer with greet speed and features.
on March 11, 2011
Ok so this is my umpteenth computer...not a novice so this review will be short.

So far everything booted up and ran fine...no problems what-so-ever...built in wireless is a nice feature.

DISAPPOINTED (in myself for not looking for this spec...but) there is no Digital Video port out, SVGA=YES, HDMI=YES...but with a video card update I can have it (PCI-Express slots open, on-board video memory currently in use).

Nice price, nice update to have...will need to try Windows Feature that are new to me...Media Center is one I have been waiting to try...hope I don't need another video card for that...no coax connection on back...no other video connections...
on September 10, 2013
Delivered on time, worked right out of the box. I was glad to see that it only had Windows 7 and Microsoft's Security Essentials loaded on the machine - no other junk programs to uninstall! I am very pleased with my purchase.
on August 15, 2012
The power supply went out at about 6 months. Only one PS works with this motherboard and it is a REALLY CRAPPY PS. Called Acer support and they didn't want to send me another one. I pleaded, they sent it. Case closed.
on July 9, 2011
Everything for this computer was exactly as described. The only drawback is that the video card is not the best for heavy gamers. Otherwise very good computer for anyone looking for a deal.