Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

95%

I admit, I trust Filtrete.
I purchased these to go in my GORGEOUS little 'Tattoo Vac' from Dirt Devil, and they fit perfectly.
Confession time...as a bit of a floor cleaning junkie, every once in a while when I'll close the door, draw the blinds, and when no one is looking...I pull a clump of debris from the bag to stretch it's life.
Am I the only one that does things like that? We've become so spoiled with bagless, but 3M's Filtrete does make a bagged vac quite happy.
on January 16, 2012
I love these bags that go with my small Dirt Devil Tattoo vacuum! It is the best vacuum and I use it often to clean up since I have a 10 month old baby boy. These bags are hard to find. I tried to order them from Best Buy and after they backordered them for 4 months they finally cancelled my order AND charged my credit card! Worst company ever, glad they have them on Amazon now!!!!!
on December 16, 2012
These are much cheaper than the Original Dirt Devil bags. They work just as good if not better. They appear to be a big thicker which may filter better. Definitely worth trying and saving a few bucks.
on September 13, 2012
I recently purchased a vac with butterflies on it from amazon and the recommended vac bags are not the right size these O ones are the perfect fit.
on January 30, 2013
they fit and they work, not much else to say about them since that is all you need for a vacuum bag
on February 13, 2016
They're vacuum bags, they fit, they collect dirt and dust. I'm so freakin' excited about these.
on January 13, 2013
3M Filtrete Dirt Devil O Allergen Vacuum bag, 3 Pack - - - - - - they work as expected
on September 29, 2015
Perfect! So glad I could order it on line!
on May 9, 2014
The vacuum bags hold a lot for its small size and it lasts a long time before I have to change it. I am very happy that I can order these so easily on Amazon!
on July 22, 2015